• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Road Woes Continue

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fairly predictable actually as we watched Buddy Ryan give our young rookie a warm welcome to the NFL, kudos go out to Raider defense and that sweet King leg for keeping us in the game time after time.

Despite shooting themselves in the foot repeatedly the Jets still led by 3 points at the half, which did not bode well as the Raiders came out flat, an understatement if there ever was one, in the 3rd quarter. I give credit to the Jets defense as they looked in great form for most of the game, but I also think the Raiders went away from the running game way too early in this contest, if we do not give Carr adequate support this thing is obviously not going to work, this team needs to ride it's offensive line and running game early and often, Carr had too many deer-in-the-headlights today....... the first day....... of his NFL career.

And it goes to 14 GAMES IN A ROW on the East Coast, ay yi yi.

Like I said this offensive line has to get their shit together and take over this game, MJD and DMC, pound that rock, no way we want to put this all on young Carr shoulders. This team needs to establish their identity right now, and start on the ground with numbers, way short of the running numbers we needed today. I don't see a problem with Derek Carr,

POUND THAT ROCK MUTHERFUCKERS! WHERE IS GRUDEN WHEN YOU NEED HIM, LOL!

WE CAN DO THIS!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree FlaRaider.. We need to POUND the rock!! But thats not easy on a Rex coached D.. You need to spread that D out, then pound them.. imo.. I agree in that we should of ran the ball more.. But Olson says, the heck with the RUN and starts passing it.. The bad thing there is?? Its dink and dunk shit that also plays into Rex hand.. He should of HIT them deep, spread them out.. The D played good man.. It was just on the field to much, and was done late in the game.. I will give this coaching staff some more games and see what happens.. Season is not over yet..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not mad anymore.. Oh im still upset, but NOT mad.. Olson was playing it safe with CARR, I can UNDERSTAND that rookie and all.. But when they are stacking the box and bringing 8, 9, YOU must take them DEEP!! Carr has a golden arm let him RIP IT!! When they play that type of D against us.. At the end of the day.. Carr and the D gave us a chance to WIN this game at the end!! The RAIDERS need to learn from this game. FIX it and be READY for the Texans in OAKLAND baby!! Coach them up DA!! Prove you are they guy..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now we got the Texans coming up.. And we will see the same game plan the Jets used!! Bring 8 to 9 all game long!!
Will Olson use the same game plan?? Im not saying we should go DEEP every play, no no no!! Let's say you have a pack of dogs coming at you and you have a stick in your hand, YOU swing that stick at them!!, And that will give you a chance to RUN!! Now, if you have that stick in your hand and throw it and try to RUN?? They will get YA!!
We NEED to connect on at least 2 or 3 LONG DEEP passes, either for TDs or 40 or more yards to back that Texan D off a little, then you Power RUN right at them!! imo.. Only a Jimmy Johnson coached OL could RUN on 8 9 man fronts.. Empty the play book, leave it ALL out on the field!! Rex Ryan threw everything thing he had in his play book at the Rookie!! Now its your turn Olson!! The OL needs to MAN up, cuz we need to make these boyz pay for trying to stack the box on us!! The Raiders are at home in front of the RaiderNation!! The BLACK HOLE!! And you know its a MUST WIN game!!

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i want to see carr succeed with the raiders. i really question if the receiving corp is just not good enough to move ball consistently. im not sure any receiver on the team would be a starter in rest of the league.

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i want to see carr succeed with the raiders. i really question if the receiving corp is just not good enough to move ball consistently. im not sure any receiver on the team would be a starter in rest of the league.

We need a legit TE, if not 2. That's what will open up the WR's. However, I agree, we don't a legit #1 at WR. That should be added in 2015. We do have a bunch of okay guys with upside.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with RaiderZar, in that we don't have a true #1 as of right now.. But let's see if one of these guys step it up, as the season move's along.. Streater had a TD, and Jones gave us a taste of what can be as we open up the play book some more.. And i also sort of agree with the ZarMan, in that we NEED a true blocking TE.. A big dude you bring in when you want to pound the rock!! Our TEs are receiving TEs, and Rivera can be a good one at that.. He can catch and get open.. He just needs to learn how to block better.. Streater and Jones were NOT to sure what the game plan was.. They were like. we were open deep on this guys all game long, but never got the ball cuz the game plan never called for it.. You can bet DA will open up that book and go deep on the Texans.. Raider fans lust for the Long ball and power RUN is in our DNA!! But we need to be careful as the vertical ball can be 3 and out city!! We just NEED to call a good game.. Im looking forward to this Texan game!! The Jet game is in the books, its ovah!!

Last edited by a moderator:

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it looks like MJD might not play?? Crappy!! Whats up DMAC?? We NEED a big game from you!! You and Murray just need to BRING IT!! And those 5 cats that were hyped up ALL offseason need to open the HOLES!! You going to be soft?? Or you going to be RAIDERS!! We are at home, in a sea of Silver and Black!! SHOW US!! JUST WIN!!

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So as I look over the league stats for the week who has the #1 D?

The Jets of course, as we put an anemic 158 yds TOTAL OFFENSE !?!

11, YES 11 first downs, when we had opportunity time and again to take advantage of 11 penalties for over 100 yds, 2 turnovers, and short fields the ENTIRE first half.

The blame in my opinion lies entirely with the offense, as defense and special team did everything they could to keep us in the game short of putting it in the endzone.

I hope we can move on from this game and find more ways to put it in the endzone, 14 points will not get it done in the NFL, Texans coming to the Black Hole will be w/o Clowney, but that is still a pretty strong defense that gave up 6 points to RGIII and the Redskins.

Get your shit together Raiders and provide some support for your team and fans, find your identity and bring it!

RaiderZar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

11, YES 11 first downs, when we had opportunity time and again to take advantage of 11 penalties for over 100 yds, 2 turnovers, and short fields the ENTIRE first half.

The blame in my opinion lies entirely with the offense, as defense and special team did everything they could to keep us in the game short of putting it in the endzone.

I hope we can move on from this game and find more ways to put it in the endzone, 14 points will not get it done in the NFL, Texans coming to the Black Hole will be w/o Clowney, but that is still a pretty strong defense that gave up 6 points to RGIII and the Redskins.

Get your shit together Raiders and provide some support for your team and fans, find your identity and bring it!

At some point, we need to dump these coordinators & even HC. They are in WAY over their heads. I look for another season of building & evaluating. We dropped a lot of the excess baggage this past year & we'll do more next year. I look for a new regime in 2015 & a brighter future.

PS: Olson & Tarver are garbage. Allen is just clueless.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was the first game of the season after a LOT of changes to your roster...I wouldnt over react if I was a raider fan, they are moving in the right direction, its not going to all be accomplished in the first game of a new season. Plenty for Raider fans to look forward to, hang in there.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KYW, i think the whole fan base understands that.. Alot of new moving parts on this team being lead by a rookie..
But Mark Davis came out and said NO MORE excuses this year.. So most of the fan base does not want to hear it..
Then on top of that MOST of the fan base does not like DA!! So in other words DA NEEDS to WIN at least 9 games this year!! And even then, most would want him gone!! DA just needs to leave it ALL out on the field WIN OR LOSE!! What ya got to lose DA?? Play to WIN the game!! And all is good at least in my eyes.. I understand, but you just need to WIN!!

RaiderZar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KYW, i think the whole fan base understands that.. Alot of new moving parts on this team being lead by a rookie..
But Mark Davis came out and said NO MORE excuses this year.. So most of the fan base does not want to hear it..
Then on top of that MOST of the fan base does not like DA!! So in other words DA NEEDS to WIN at least 9 games this year!! And even then, most would want him gone!! DA just needs to leave it ALL out on the field WIN OR LOSE!! What ya got to lose DA?? Play to WIN the game!! And all is good at least in my eyes.. I understand, but you just need to WIN!!

Damn Coach Edwards, welcome to the HOOP! :suds:

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sshh RaiderZar!! Im trying to keep a low pro, don't blow my gig.. Ya know bro?? We just need to play to WIN!!
Let's go vertical.. Then Power RUN!! AD football baby!! Silver and Black ALL day every day.. JUST WIN!!

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even know where to start, our ineptitude know no bounds, aside from holding the line in Boston, we are losing games in horrific fashion, pathetic would be a pretty accurate description. No running game, poor game planning, we look like a collection of part time players going through the motions, collecting a paycheck.

After spending more than a week together away from the families, we barely even showed up at Wembley Stadium, I feel bad for Raider fans who spent their money to attend such an embarrassing display in front of an international audience, every member of this organization should be ashamed of themselves, to let a loosely gathered group of players wear our beloved Silver and Black and perform like that?

Disappointment is an understatement.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im ready to see what Spro can do.. First thing i would do is move Olson to QB coach, and let AL Saunders and his 700 page play book call the plays!! Move Reece to TB, bring Taiwan Jones back to the O side of the ball, and give Murray a shot as well.. Run alot more shotgun spread, while running out of the shotgun!! Get Dmac in space!! Play him at WR as well!! Match him up on LBs and DBs in SPACE!! Or just RUN up the gut on first and second, The D comes ALL out on third= PUNT!! MIX IT UP!! On D?? Well we NEED Roach,SIO, and Hayden!! But more importantly?? We NEED the D coaches to put these guys in position to make plays!!
After looking at alot of tape thats out there?? WOW these guys were SO BADLY COACHED!! ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL.. I mean BAD!! Horrible coaching!! 1 freaking guy covering 3 WRs!! Or 3 freaking OL guys blocking 1 guy, while 2 guys block the rest of the D!! Coaching coaching coaching!! Coach them up TS!! This your chance!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, pretty crazy weekend for the Raiders.. Holmgren in Oakland checking things out.. Harbaugh, i would love to coach the Raiders!! Dude coached under AL Davis!! And we still have the Chucky talk.. Are those big enough coaching names?? Hmmm.. First thing first!! Hey TS?? Let's get these Raiders coached up!! The Bolts are coming to town, and they look good..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see the Raiders picked up Kenbrell Thompkins.. Good pickup.. Jones, Brown, Thompkins, along with what we have.. With Carr practicing, Let's see what happens.. TS already changed the way its done there!! Again let's see what happens.. Hey if we lose?? Well the other team is better!! But TS will make sure they leave it ALL on the field!! Or you don't play!! That's all you can ask for.. LEAVE it all on the field!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simple keys to victory for the rest of the year?? RUN the ball, stop the RUN!! HIT THE QB!! NO TOs, Catch the ball, be well COACHED!! We played close to that one time this year, and they had to steal the game from us in order for the other team to WIN!! Play like that = we have a chance!! Play SOFT and under coached = BLOWOUT!! Its really that simple man!! We have talent.. We just need the puppet master to pull those strings!!
GO RAIDERS!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roach to the IR.. Done for the year.. It sucks that we never got to see, what was suppose to be.. Mack, Roach, SIO.. Its crazy what good MLB play can do for a team!! Eh RoMac!! Punk!!