• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivals Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

8085sooner

Homeboard Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so ya'll know....while we have a NSFW forum here ya can't post va jay jays and/or nipples as we are kind of dependent on our Google overlords (advertisements).

However, feel free to send dick pics to @fordman84 via private messages.

I thought all dick pics went to droider??

CouchOnFire

Statism is a disease
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Half of Rivals...
42977UNILAD-imageoptim-giphy-19.gif

8085sooner

Homeboard Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A poster found an unused rival's site and started inviting other posters there. Apparently this was against rules that no one knew about. I sent it up the food chain. Been a Mod maybe to long? Or have I stuck to my vow of being a poster first, mod second... Here it is, I'm outing admin. For those of you who put your hate on the mods, we do the best that we can to keep the board running smoothly, all of us, past and present...

Re: CowpokeU, Toadman005Alabama5
Yahoo/Inbox

Company policy. Many more are coming.
Anyone (user or moderator) using a dead/slow forum on our network to post off topic material on a site they are not registered is subject to full banning. Rivals believes there is zero reason for anyone other than TCU fans to be there (and TCU opponents' fans there to talk sports related topics). The TCU Football forum was clearly being used for other reasons.
Zero tolerance policy on this.
Adult or clearly offensive material - that goes without saying, and some of that was going on too.

SUTE <[email protected]>
To:Greg Ladky
Nov 29 at 6:47 PM

Appreciate your prompt response. The participants were a virtual Who's who of the soundoff board, by invite only, myself and other mods included. Perhaps you can find a better solution than "zero tolerance"

Greg Ladky <[email protected]>
To:Jay Johnson
Nov 29 at 6:51 PM
Our only action forward will be to make sure the key participants (users and moderators) are banned.
Again, zero tolerance for this. That will not change.

PSUTE <[email protected]>
Nov 29 at 8:20 PM

Done in ignorance as opposed to willful disregard of rules not made available. Heavy handed on your part. Been modding longer than you have ever heard of Rival's I'll bet, and was unaware of such a rule.

There you have it folks. I will return... as a poster with another handle, not a mod when they see this. It has been an honor to serve the board as one of your mods

OK, to end all speculation. | Rivals Message Boards

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A poster found an unused rival's site and started inviting other posters there. Apparently this was against rules that no one knew about. I sent it up the food chain. Been a Mod maybe to long? Or have I stuck to my vow of being a poster first, mod second... Here it is, I'm outing admin. For those of you who put your hate on the mods, we do the best that we can to keep the board running smoothly, all of us, past and present...

Yahoo/Inbox

Anyone (user or moderator) using a dead/slow forum on our network to post off topic material on a site they are not registered is subject to full banning. Rivals believes there is zero reason for anyone other than TCU fans to be there (and TCU opponents' fans there to talk sports related topics). The TCU Football forum was clearly being used for other reasons.
Adult or clearly offensive material - that goes without saying, and some of that was going on too.

SUTE <[email protected]>

Appreciate your prompt response. The participants were a virtual Who's who of the soundoff board, by invite only, myself and other mods included. Perhaps you can find a better solution than "zero tolerance"

Our only action forward will be to make sure the key participants (users and moderators) are banned.

Done in ignorance as opposed to willful disregard of rules not made available. Heavy handed on your part. Been modding longer than you have ever heard of Rival's I'll bet, and was unaware of such a rule.

There you have it folks. I will return... as a poster with another handle, not a mod when they see this. It has been an honor to serve the board as one of your mods

LOL @ psute. 'Honor to serve' ... lmfao ... he was a mod on a free board for fvks sake and he acts like he just did two tours in Syria.

SnoopHawg

CJK5H@SMU
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,039.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yahoo/Inbox

SUTE <[email protected]>

Well, Im gone. This is bullshit. They will lose the better half of Soundoff over this.

8085sooner

Homeboard Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Story time, kids.

There was a message board. A dead message board over on the TCU site. No posts ever except for a bot. So a few people stumbled upon it and decided that it could be the banned posters safe haven so to speak. It started to grow from there and a lot of Soundoff regulars began using it as a home away from home. A soundoff without mods so to speak.

It was filled with mostly off topic threads. Just a place to shit talk for the most part.

Which brings us to tonight. Some keyboard cop has decided that any non-TCU fans have to be punished for being on that site. "Zero tolerance" for posting on any site other than the national board.

The bans have already started. They are permanent and non-negotiable. The number of bans could range anywhere from three to 40 or more.

Think of your personal top five posters. Safe bet at least two of them are on the chopping block because the virgin with dildo attached to his computer chair wants to use his pointless authority.

Don't blame the Soundoff mods for any bans that may still come. Blame the basement dwelling higher up who thinks he actually matters to Rivals in the same way that LeBron's free throw percentage matters to the CFB playoff committee.

PS,
If this turns out to be my last post on Rivals, I'll leave you with a quote from Alice in Wonderland.

"Eat me.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought he did an admirable job,actually. If he fucked you, I’m sorry...unless you enjoyed it.
He was a MB dicksucker when the going got tough. I've admined a few boards and it's not rocket science. This board is moderated as a board should be ... little to no moderation at all. The mods on here could give two shits less and when someone on here complains to them they do even less.

Last edited:

Stake

Keep your HeadDown
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So a clique of inbreds found a place to post **** they couldn't find anywhere else and invited only their butt buddies. Is this correct?

@Tigity ?

lets see

shit, piss, fuck, motherfucker, cocksucker, ****....p o r n

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We always end up with the shit end of the deal on these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.