• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rivalry week Random games and observations

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a fn moron dude, total and complete. Didn’t take any effort at all to find those who agree.

So you admit you NEVER played a collegiate sport then? My guess is you didn't even make the varsity team for your high school, either?

Some random article means nothing, I've read all kinds of articles written by idiots claiming idiotic things.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you admit you NEVER played a collegiate sport then? My guess is you didn't even make the varsity team for your high school, either?

Some random article means nothing, I've read all kinds of articles written by idiots claiming idiotic things.
You are a real idiot I’m talking low level. Players quit on coaches all the damn time. This will be the last time I participate in anything with you. What a loser.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a real idiot I’m talking low level. Players quit on coaches all the damn time. This will be the last time I participate in anything with you. What a loser.
Why? Why would they quit on him? It's not like they weren't bowl qualified.

And it's not like NMSU was 0-10 going into the game, they were 4-1 in their last 5 games. It's not like a team had to quit on their coach to get beat.

Sounds like a lame pos loser excuse to me.

HawkFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You played too? Where at? I was BSU.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4-1.

NMSU had won 4 of it's last 5 games. Maybe, just maybe Liberty overlooked them and were looking ahead to their bowl game?

Why would any team with an 8-3 record, tied for the best record among independents, with a chance at winning 10 games, give up against THE WORST FBS TEAM IN THE NATION???

You claiming Liberty University players have no honor, no pride?

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4-1.

NMSU had won 4 of it's last 5 games. Maybe, just maybe Liberty overlooked them and were looking ahead to their bowl game?

Why would any team with an 8-3 record, tied for the best record among independents, with a chance at winning 10 games, give up against THE WORST FBS TEAM IN THE NATION???

You claiming Liberty University players have no honor, no pride?

LAST TIME I'm going to tell you, keep this crap out of the thread. Not warning again, you'll be thread banned.

Got it?

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LAST TIME I'm going to tell you, keep this crap out of the thread. Not warning again, you'll be thread banned.

Got it?
What? What am I needing to keep out of the thread? Defense of a cfb program being accused of quitting? Defense of the cfb program THAT WON THE GAME??? Has now won 5 of it's last 6 games??? Why am I supposedly the one to blame?

NMSU won the game, their 5th win in 6 games. Why am I in some sort of violation of talking about "random games and OBSERVATIONS" by defending a team's honor, a WINNING team?

Answer me this bamagrad. Did NMSU not win the game? Did they not win their 5th game of their last 6?

Is that not a random game? Are his comments and my responses not "observations"???

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I am is a VERY experienced sports better. When a home team that is favored by 24 pts gets completely destroyed there is something screwy going on that day. This one is so easy to put together everyone but complete and total morons can piece it together. The players were boycotting all the goings on, period.

Bedlam131

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm, Michigan dominated the second half. Did someone lose their shot at a Heisman in that game?

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? What am I needing to keep out of the thread? Defense of a cfb program being accused of quitting? Defense of the cfb program THAT WON THE GAME??? Has now won 5 of it's last 6 games??? Why am I supposedly the one to blame?

NMSU won the game, their 5th win in 6 games. Why am I in some sort of violation of talking about "random games and OBSERVATIONS" by defending a team's honor, a WINNING team?

Answer me this bamagrad. Did NMSU not win the game? Did they not win their 5th game of their last 6?

Is that not a random game? Are his comments and my responses not "observations"???

When a moderator tells you something, LISTEN.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I am is a VERY experienced sports better. When a home team that is favored by 24 pts gets completely destroyed there is something screwy going on that day. This one is so easy to put together everyone but complete and total morons can piece it together. The players were boycotting all the goings on, period.
NMSU's winning 4 of their last 5 games couldn't have had anything to do with it?

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are just posting to incite crap
How so? The Gophers beat NMSU, why can't I point out that team just beat an 8-3 team?

A team my team beat and that was labeled THE WORST TEAM IN THE FBS, just won it's 5th game out of it's last 6. The team's coach is someone I respect and like and cheer for as he used to coach the Gophers.

The other guy was the one trying to incite sh1t. Not me.

If I wanted to incite something, I'd comment on another game someone lost. But I've not done that, BECAUSE I am not and was not trying to incite anything.