• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rg3 film

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry dude, but this is a train we need to ride to the last stop at this point. As I have said, this could either be the beginning of the end of the Griffin in DC saga, or the turning point he needed to go from athlete to NFL QB. Because we humans are creatures of habit. And no matter how much we proclaim we want to expand and grow, in most cases we dont break old habits until those habits threaten to harm us. Right now Griffin is at a point where if he cant adapt his career will likely die. And i HOPE he is smart enough to realize that and really commit to adjusting his game instead of expecting a team to adjust to him.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RG3 had a worst first half than Cousins did against the Titans. Cousins was pulled so why wasn't RG3? I wonder why? My answer Rg3's hype and b/c we gave up all those draft picks trump normal football decisions. That is an organization problem.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RG3 had a worst first half than Cousins did against the Titans. Cousins was pulled so why wasn't RG3? I wonder why? My answer Rg3's hype and b/c we gave up all those draft picks trump normal football decisions. That is an organization problem.

Dean you dont keep compounding mistakes if you can avoid it. Cousins confidence is basically shot at this point partly because of his play and partly because he was benched. We dont need both young QBs with shot confidence just to try and win a couple more games in a season that has basically already been decided. For us to do anything at this point, both Philly and Dallas would have to totally shit the sheets while we also won out.

We need to find out IF Griffin can adjust his game at this point to try and salvage something out of the trade of the century. Benching him for Colt so we can finish 6-10 serves no purpose in the grand scheme of things.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But its still about winning games. I wouldn't call us out of it at 4-6. The division sucks. Doesn't matter now but Rg3 has too much power over this organization. We lost Shanny b/c of him.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But its still about winning games. I wouldn't call us out of it at 4-6. The division sucks. Doesn't matter now but Rg3 has too much power over this organization. We lost Shanny b/c of him.

I wouldnt waste a chance to figure out if Griffin can develop on the slim chance that we go 9-7 and both Dallas AND Philly shit the bed.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You haven't seen enough. I have. lol. Im ready to move on.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You haven't seen enough. I have. lol. Im ready to move on.

IM fine with moving on. But not in some futile attempt to win games that will cement us into making a QB pick in next years draft. I'd rather see us flounder with Griffin and decide to build the rest of the team. But if we bench him now do you really think we will do anything other than take Jamies Winston in the top five??

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IM fine with moving on. But not in some futile attempt to win games that will cement us into making a QB pick in next years draft. I'd rather see us flounder with Griffin and decide to build the rest of the team. But if we bench him now do you really think we will do anything other than take Jamies Winston in the top five??

dean has had an agenda since last year and that is to replace Griffin so I am not so sure he is worried about wins so much as he just wants to see Griffin gone. It is always funny to watch someone that has an agenda and then watch them attempt to cover up with football analogy. Last weekend couldn't have gone better for the anti-Griffin types. :whistle:

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no agenda just common sense. I don't think we would take a qb in the draft if we dealt Rg3. I think Gruden thinks he can develop Cousins and have McCoy as the vet.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dean has had an agenda since last year and that is to replace Griffin so I am not so sure he is worried about wins so much as he just wants to see Griffin gone. It is always funny to watch someone that has an agenda and then watch them attempt to cover up with football analogy. Last weekend couldn't have gone better for the anti-Griffin types. :whistle:

Sportster... IM as anti Griffin as they come. But I think last weekend was good for not only him, but the team going forward. Now IM not going to say throw in McCoy in a vain attempt to win games. I have always said Grifins biggest problem is his style of play and I didnt think he would change it unless he failed and a coach stopped trying to adjust the team to his style of play.

I think we MIGHT have finally hit that point last week. So having finally gotten there, why would I want him benched now unless it was for some one better?? We dont have an assured better option on roster. McCoy might win us some games, but I dont think he is going to be our QB for the next 5 years by any stretch of the imagination.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sportster... IM as anti Griffin as they come. But I think last weekend was good for not only him, but the team going forward. Now IM not going to say throw in McCoy in a vain attempt to win games. I have always said Grifins biggest problem is his style of play and I didnt think he would change it unless he failed and a coach stopped trying to adjust the team to his style of play.

I think we MIGHT have finally hit that point last week. So having finally gotten there, why would I want him benched now unless it was for some one better?? We dont have an assured better option on roster. McCoy might win us some games, but I dont think he is going to be our QB for the next 5 years by any stretch of the imagination.

Pretty fair. To me the press conference by RG3 the other day showed somewhat of an admission on his part that he is doing some things wrong & is willing to change. Obviously on its own it means nothing. It has to be backed up on the field.

If RG3 can at least show some improvement over the next several games that is a start. If he will then dedicate himself non-stop from February on to the technical & mental aspects of the position that could be a very good thing. I agree that you give RG3 at least another game or two since the Redskins season is basically over.

If RG3 again fails miserably in the next few games then sure put McCoy or whoever you like in the lineup. This weeks game is a great test for RG3 - not necessarily whether the team will win or if he puts up great numbers. Rather - how he responds to adversity & if he has progressed in any areas.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of RGIII film I stumbled upon this rare clip of Griff meeting Tony Romo for the first time at a football camp they both attended.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are RG3's Recent Struggles Correctable? | Bleacher Report

more film on Rg3

his mistakes are fixable if he gets his head on straight and takes plays that are there

i can live with an other throw or 2 but i cant live with mental mistakes all the time

vs tampa it was all mental

Agreed Dad. I still go back to his ability to deliver the ball, that has always been the reason I remained high on Giff. You can't fix inaccuracy or a weak arm. He's got the ability to throw it very well, this is correctable. Question is will it happen.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed Dad. I still go back to his ability to deliver the ball, that has always been the reason I remained high on Giff. You can't fix inaccuracy or a weak arm. He's got the ability to throw it very well, this is correctable. Question is will it happen.

everyone has bad games . this could be one

i wonder what chiefs fans and broncos fans think about their teams today ?

the 49ers game will tell a lot