• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Report: Documentary Links Peyton Manning To Human Growth Hormone Shipments via Deadspin

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peyton's comically oversized head screams "HGH user to me". Not surprised to hear this at all. Especially considering what was at stake after his neck surgery.

His head has always been large like Kazoo.

Davis_Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What?!?!? Peyton Manning busted for HGH use is just a "ho hum" story to you??? We aren't talking about the left guard for the Ravens here. Peyton Manning is a pretty big name to have involved in a scandal.

The source is the problem. No one should take this report seriously until there is a legit document trail present for the masses to see. A document trail similar to Balco & Biogenesis. Anyone close to medical professionals can go on camera & claim anything. It doesn't make it true.

Ask yourself this: If you were trying to hide the fact that you are being shipped HGH, would you really have it sent to one of your residents via your wife's name?

I wouldn't. Anyone with just a little bit of money can easily set up PO box under an alias to receive anything you are trying to keep under wraps.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I use Tramadol every day. Nothing wrong with it at all.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but this story is going nowhere. The media here won't go after someone like Peyton unless there's some BALCO-type bust that goes down. And even if it happened there's no room for any NFL fan to cast stones. Everybody's team is loaded with juicers.
ESPN is reporting it.

Prepare for months and months and months....

Odell Beckham Jr. had better be thankful. He'll no longer be the worst human being in the world.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The source is the problem. No one should take this report seriously until there is a legit document trail present for the masses to see. A document trail similar to Balco & Biogenesis. Anyone close to medical professionals can go on camera & claim anything. It doesn't make it true.

Ask yourself this: If you were trying to hide the fact that you are being shipped HGH, would you really have it sent to one of your residents via your wife's name?

I wouldn't. Anyone with just a little bit of money can easily set up PO box under an alias to receive anything you are trying to keep under wraps.
I always thought you had to show two forms of ID to set up a PO box!?!

I'm gonna start shipping myself weed if I can do it under an alias. Seriously.

Davis_Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always thought you had to show two forms of ID to set up a PO box!?!

I'm gonna start shipping myself weed if I can do it under an alias. Seriously.

How hard is it to get 2 forms of ID? Now apply that question when you are worth 100s of millions.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The top comment on that Deadspin article of fucking gold. Whoever that guy is should get the Presidential Medal of Freedom any other high honor you can think of.

"HGH you work so gooooood"

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How hard is it to get 2 forms of ID? Now apply that question when you are worth 100s of millions.
I'm stoned.

It's hard for me to even reply to your reply.

(With his money it would make sense to just pay someone to handle it. No doubt. But Clemens did it. Gretzky did it with his wife and gambking. Manning was prolly just as casual.)

Davis_Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's funny is that HGH is completely legal when prescribed by a doctor. And there are many medical treatments HGH is used for in both women & men.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The key line in the report was that Manning's wife was receiving HGH and Payton's agent didn't deny this. You act like there is no precedent for this. Andy Pettitte blamed his Dad. Roger Clemens blamed his wife. We've seen this before. They should be smarter, but that doesn't they are.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's funny is that HGH is completely legal when prescribed by a doctor. And there are many medical treatments HGH is used for in both women & men.

Correct. It is also a banned substance in the NFL, however.

Davis_Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The key line in the report was that Manning's wife was receiving HGH and Payton's agent didn't deny this. You act like there is no precedent for this. Andy Pettitte blamed his Dad. Roger Clemens blamed his wife. We've seen this before. They should be smarter, but that doesn't they are.

If you want to believe these unsubstantiated claims from a less than scrupulous source, go right ahead.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want to believe these unsubstantiated claims from a less than scrupulous source, go right ahead.
If his lawyer wants me to think he's clean, there will be good reason his wife was juicing. (Dozens and dozens of medical reasons for her to get the shipment. I'm betting on a digestion ailment.)

Which I'm sure there will be by the time tFOX pregame show comes on.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy who was caught bragging about helping Peyton and all the others, Sly I think his name is, has no credibility either way. He is either lying about helping all these athletes get illegal drugs and hiding them from heir employers or he is trying to cover his tracks about breaking the law by helping athletes get illegal drugs or sending drugs to people he knew were for someone else. Either way this dude is a liar and its going to be hard to know who to believe in this.

His reasoning for making the original statement is pretty bad if its true. I wanted to test him to see if he was part of the illegal athletic steroid underground network. It makes no sense what so ever.

Basically he comes off as a drug dealer who just got caught on hidden camera dealing and then say it was all a secrect plot to see if the guy he sold the drugs to was a real drug user.

dirtboy068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
♫ HGH you work so gooooood ♫

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow amazing how quickly people jump on this story.