• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Report: Documentary Links Peyton Manning To Human Growth Hormone Shipments via Deadspin

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess all the lawyers then that Brady hired and the Patriots hired when Deflategate went down mean they are guilty to for wanting to defend themselves?

So Brady is guilty for defending himself, but Manning isn't. Got it!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this is a he said she said situation. Yes I have read the phone call. I also know the Al Jezeera media network and they are known for doing very unethical things in the name of news. Until more evidence than a phone call comes out hard for me to trust what they are saying. Not saying it isn't true just this whole situation seems very fishy.
Al Jazeera totally reports - just reports. In this case they are reporting what someone said and they have a recording that proves he said it. It is up to the guy that said it to recant - and he has.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that sense that people are 'hoping' that Manning gets busted. If he's found guilty, the story will probably explode and the people who love to watch Peyton go down for something will see their own faves get implicated. Watch out for what you ask for...

I for one don't. I think he is a legit Hall of Famer.

I just love the hypocrisy of how its' being taken by certain groups of fans, the media, and the league.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I for one don't. I think he is a legit Hall of Famer.

I just love the hypocrisy of how its' being taken by certain groups of fans, the media, and the league.

Certainly....all around. I've stated that I think most if not all the guys in the NFL take some form of PED to get ahead. It wouldn't surprise me if Manning did it to overcome his neck injury, just as it wouldn't surprise me if Brady hopped on the stuff where we saw his turdish physical presence transform into a guy who has an absolute cannon for an arm.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is not the lame excuse they are using. I am simply stating that Fertility is one of the benefits from HGH. At this point all we know is something was being shipped to Ashley Manning. The video says it was HGH. This is coming from a guy that wasn't even with the drug company during the time that he claims to have been sending this stuff to her. Manning has confirmed that she does receive some kind of drug but until medical records would be released of what she is taking and why we have no clue.
They do make more than just HGH at this place.[/QUOTE]
upload_2015-12-28_16-15-54.png

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is not the lame excuse they are using. I am simply stating that Fertility is one of the benefits from HGH. At this point all we know is something was being shipped to Ashley Manning. The video says it was HGH. This is coming from a guy that wasn't even with the drug company during the time that he claims to have been sending this stuff to her. Manning has confirmed that she does receive some kind of drug but until medical records would be released of what she is taking and why we have no clue. They do make more than just HGH at this place.

Manning and his wife Ashely can clear this up in 10 minutes. All they have to do is release the good Dr. from HIPPA laws by signing a release form.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Brady is guilty for defending himself, but Manning isn't. Got it!
You said that his hiring of the people he did was fishy. I would hire people to defend myself just like Manning and Brady both did

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said that his hiring of the people he did was fishy. I would hire people to defend myself just like Manning and Brady both did

Manning and Ashley can clear this up by just releasing the good Dr of the HIPPA requirements, their phone, text, and email records from that time frame, and this would just all go away.

What are they hiding?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is where Denver fans find out what it's like trying to defend somebody when nobody really believes this stupid shit anyways. It should be interesting to see how Goodell wriggles on the hook on this topic, don't you think?