• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Remember when we traded lamarcus Aldridge for tyrus Thomas and victor khryapa?

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our front office is horrible, but we lucked into Thibs and Rose (to a lesser extent.) we probably won't ever get any top FAs either.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Charlotte still sucks, so that trade is eventually gonna land us a lottery pick in 2016, but no doubt, that might have been the worst trade the bulls ever made.

Charlotte officially bought him out, knicks are kicking his tires, why not bring Tyrus back?

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Charlotte officially bought him out, knicks are kicking his tires, why not bring Tyrus back?

Because you guys are trying to win games. :-)

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another idiot, you are thinking of the wrong trade. The bulls front office wasn't considering that trade when they sent Aldridge to Portland anyway. Either way, I'd much rather have Aldridge right now than maybe a good pick 2 years from now.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another idiot, you are thinking of the wrong trade. The bulls front office wasn't considering that trade when they sent Aldridge to Portland anyway. Either way, I'd much rather have Aldridge right now than maybe a good pick 2 years from now.

I am just saying the trade is not technically finished yet. If trading Aldridge gets us a #1 pick 10 years later, that would have never happened if we kept him.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am just saying the trade is not technically finished yet. If trading Aldridge gets us a #1 pick 10 years later, that would have never happened if we kept him.

Well, when evaluating the quality of a front office, you don't evaluate what might happen in order to justify a complete failure. That pick is overrated by fans, it will most likely turn into a player that is no where near the quality of Aldridge. This front office is terrible and I am surprised gar and pax still have jobs. If it wasn't for the lucky d rose draft, thibs would probably be coaching elsewhere and the bulls would be terrible. This staff prides itself on draft success, but they really haven't drafted any super stars they didn't luck into. They can't lure top free agents, and they are way too conservative when things need to change.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant blame the garpax part of the front office for not getting the top free agents, reinsdork will only go over the luxury threshold if it is the last guy they need to make the title run. He is the one that the players know will not find a way to get over the tax limit and allow them to recruit their friends. This is the team that leads the league in attendance and the tightest purse strings. Maxing out rose will prove to be a burden, especially if he does not play smart.

Melo is not the last piece, he is gonna cost boozer and possible gibson and noah, or all our power forwards getting moved to clear space and that might even mean no Mirotic either. New york will be the only team that can pay him 129 million, so its gonna take a sign and trade and top dollars to get him. I dont get melo, he demanded new york, now does not want to be there because he wants titles. How long does he stay quiet and "happy" here? LaLa wanted new york or la and she is the one that is saying he is probably gonna stay there. She makes those decisions and an extra 15-20 million from the knicks and their willingness to spend will get a better team around him. Its not that they have not tried to spend, they just spent on the wrong guys.

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L I rather not talk about that day :bawling:

If we had Aldridge, we would have never had Rose.

Also how can a New Yorker be some dumb(sorry) and be a fucking beaker?

If you wanted a piss poor education, at an inbred hell-hole university. WVU is a hell of a lot closer to home. Unless you are from ks (sorry about your luck), then you apparently were one of the few who got a better education than a pizza delivery boy.