• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Remaining schedule

Indian Chief

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is going to be brutal. There are already 3 make up games that they will have to pencil in. I hate all the division double headers the last month of the year. It is a good way to not make up ground on the Tigers.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is going to be brutal. There are already 3 make up games that they will have to pencil in. I hate all the division double headers the last month of the year. It is a good way to not make up ground on the Tigers.

I didn't get to see what happened, was traveling, did it get rained out again!:frusty:

ELYEAH82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I didn't get to see what happened, was traveling, did it get rained out again!:frusty:

It was rained out with the Indians up 1-0 in teh third with Huff and his .60 era. I think the Indians have more games remaining that days left in the season now. It is going to be a tough one. On a good not the Orioles held a lead to beat the Tigers!

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was rained out with the Indians up 1-0 in teh third with Huff and his .60 era. I think the Indians have more games remaining that days left in the season now. It is going to be a tough one. On a good not the Orioles held a lead to beat the Tigers!

Like I said in the other post, we're not out of this by a long shot, with the Jimenez addition and the way Huff is pitching we just need a few games from the rest to keep us winning. Fuckin Carmona needs to be demoted, anything has to be an improvement, what is his ERA? like 8 something? WTF?

ELYEAH82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Like I said in the other post, we're not out of this by a long shot, with the Jimenez addition and the way Huff is pitching we just need a few games from the rest to keep us winning. Fuckin Carmona needs to be demoted, anything has to be an improvement, what is his ERA? like 8 something? WTF?

He has picked it up since the DL lets hope it continues

Indian Chief

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carmona recently (knock on wood) had been good for 6 innings and 3 runs. I'll take that for now. If they can't score more than 3, they are doomed anyway. And he has to step up if Carrasco is having issues.