• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Redskins Release RGIII

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont care if he lies about an injury , what i care about is he threw his coach under the bus for HIS actions

and socal that bible verse victim note at the end of the season speaks volumes

The thing I dont get about the note in the locker is other players seemed to use it as a see hes a good guy moment. Im not defending him for it, because it rubbed me the wrong way too but Im curious why it didnt seem to do that to the other players - unless they just arent saying.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing I dont get about the note in the locker is other players seemed to use it as a see hes a good guy moment. Im not defending him for it, because it rubbed me the wrong way too but Im curious why it didnt seem to do that to the other players - unless they just arent saying.
Why can't you like/support a fellow team mate without always liking/supporting all his actions?

Honestly think it's as simple as that with Griffin and the team.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont care if he lies about an injury , what i care about is he threw his coach under the bus for HIS actions

and socal that bible verse victim note at the end of the season speaks volumes

Supposedly that board/card was around the locker room for some time, and his teammates didn't seem to have an issue with it. If it was aimed at anyone so be it - he made a mistake. Man - you guys are a tough crowd - some of you must not forgive anyone ever. I thought that was the Christian way (not that I am really a religious person).

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why can't you like/support a fellow team mate without always liking/supporting all his actions?

Honestly think it's as simple as that with Griffin and the team.

You can, but im pretty sure I saw at least 1 player point to that note as though it was a good thing.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can, but im pretty sure I saw at least 1 player point to that note as though it was a good thing.
I can see it as many of the players are quite religious and maybe they saw it as simply inspirational

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i didnt say
Supposedly that board/card was around the locker room for some time, and his teammates didn't seem to have an issue with it. If it was aimed at anyone so be it - he made a mistake. Man - you guys are a tough crowd - some of you must not forgive anyone ever. I thought that was the Christian way (not that I am really a religious person).

i forgive him but dont tell me he was some sort of angel last season because he wasnt and i bet more will come out

cooley said today his o/lineman and wrs didnt like him .

look he isnt a felon and if arrogance is his biggest fault then that isnt such a bad thing but i believe 90 % of his failure rest on his shoulders and his advisers shoulders

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a famous guy said a couple thousand years ago "It is finished." Time to move forward.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i didnt say

i forgive him but dont tell me he was some sort of angel last season because he wasnt and i bet more will come out

cooley said today his o/lineman and wrs didnt like him .

look he isnt a felon and if arrogance is his biggest fault then that isnt such a bad thing but i believe 90 % of his failure rest on his shoulders and his advisers shoulders

Sure - there is no question. It can be tough since ego is part of what makes QBs and great athletes great, but it can also be their downfall. Hopefully he figures this out but if not I won't lose any sleep. I am just maintaining that I don't wish him any harm. Beyond that I only really care about the Redskins and not players on other teams.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shots fired at Cooley...

Nile Paul...'Cooley lame as fuck'"

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twitter going wild

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah you can. If the shoe fits...wear it. If you can't handle the truth, make sure that isn't the truth.