• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Redskins hire Dan Quinn

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
w have a coach now,if only that shitty commander name would vanish.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how I feel about Quinn delegating play calling.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant see a single reason to trade up given the state of the commanders.

Isnt MHJ “a generational talent” too?

The team is too far away to trade draft capital - Peters’ stated preference for building a team - for a qb who isnt absolutely everything you want in a qb.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears gave the 49ers to move up one slot for Trib a 3rd and 4th that year plus a 3rd the next year. That was going from #3 to #2. So i don't know if the price is higher for #2 to #1.
Yes…the price is higher. We all know it.

That being said, this team would be dumb as hell to make that trade. Stay put or trade down to 3 and rip off the next team.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes…the price is higher. We all know it.

That being said, this team would be dumb as hell to make that trade. Stay put or trade down to 3 and rip off the next team.

Yes, i wouldn't trade up either.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few things to consider

Peters might think williams is a can't miss prospect a sure fire HOF qb.

The bears might have some wiggle room and the price might be right to a deal.

If those 2 things are true, we should move up.
I don't know if they are true at all.
If he is then the bears won’t give him up

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he is then the bears won’t give him up
Looking that way isn't it.

I guess we have 3 questions then.

Do we need to trade for Justin fields?

If not, do we take a qb at #2?

If we take a qb at #2, is it maye or Daniels?

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm taking Daniels and I would bluff with the Patriots if they want Maye they need to trade with us

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how anyone cannot be impressed after the press conference. Several reasons IMO.

Harris loves this town and he loves this team.
You can feel it when he talks. It was just a money maker for Snyder. He didn't care about the average fan. Harris clearly wants to win, but he values the fan experience.

Peters is very intelligent and has a vision. He is going to lock down free agents just because he is confident and driven. He is loyal to this organization and will do whatever it takes.

Quinn is hungry, but humble. He has personality and could not be more thankful. He is going to win.

What struck me most was the unity I saw. These 3 have a common goal: win.
I dont see politics, jealousy, or arrogance. These 3 are going to tear down the past, and build a machine here. It was refreshing, but inspiring.

I felt we got our team back. I have been slow to the party, but today is what I have been waiting for. Let's go!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No more then a 2nd rounder for fields

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how anyone cannot be impressed after the press conference. Several reasons IMO.

You can feel it when he talks. It was just a money maker for Snyder. He didn't care about the average fan. Harris clearly wants to win, but he values the fan experience.

Peters is very intelligent and has a vision. He is going to lock down free agents just because he is confident and driven. He is loyal to this organization and will do whatever it takes.

Quinn is hungry, but humble. He has personality and could not be more thankful. He is going to win.

I dont see politics, jealousy, or arrogance. These 3 are going to tear down the past, and build a machine here. It was refreshing, but inspiring.

I felt we got our team back. I have been slow to the party, but today is what I have been waiting for. Let's go!
You are spot on about this ! Now execute

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree completely.

If peters feels fields is better than maye and fields, I think you are correct.
That might be the play as it makes some sense.

Fields
MHJr at #2
Plus 3 more top 100 picks to spend on OLine, TE, and maybe RB...

Watch out..

Beef up the interior OLine and grab some help at LB, DE, and CB in free agency...lets go.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hard not to be fired up after that interview. I wanted to put on pads and play .... not that I couldn't do anything but get run over. It looks like the new ownership group is off to a good start. I know a lot of people wanted newer shinier penny's but I am happy with DQ.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? What has Fields shown that would warrant trading anything of value for him? howell is better than fields. I say no more than a 5th.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree. I liked the PC. It seems everyone is on the same page. Shouldn't be too many arguments in the building for Fa's or in the draft room.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard not to be fired up after that interview. I wanted to put on pads and play .... not that I couldn't do anything but get run over. It looks like the new ownership group is off to a good start. I know a lot of people wanted newer shinier penny's but I am happy with DQ.
Some other things I liked.

Quinn has a lot of charisma and energy. Its authentic and not phony like a cheap motivational speaker. This is something Rivera really struggled with.

Quinn is also a motivator, not a salesman. Zorn always had little slogans and tried to sell the fans on something that wasn't real I felt.

Lastly, Quinn is honest. You can see why he is popular in nfl circles and why players want to play for him. I always felt Spurrier was withholding something from the fans and not honest.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3