• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Red Sox @ M's; 3 Game Homestand

Duders

IDK - IDC - IDGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scotty boy's post game is nothing but a bunch of cow dung.....AKA: SHIT
Won't even comment on Dipstick's pre-game bullshit.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i do not care for him as a person...
I think as Mariners fans we should be way past that as we haven't had an ownership that we've liked. The difference is he would spend money to try and win.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scotty boy's post game is nothing but a bunch of cow dung.....AKA: SHIT
Won't even comment on Dipstick's pre-game bullshit.
I give you props for even watching it. I can't. It is just too sickening.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And as much as I dislike Stanton, and I do a lot, there are still 6 teams out of the 12 below us in payroll with better records. So I can't defend Dipoto even with a bad owner.

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did more to get you guys that world.
Series than.you realize...
They solidified the bench...but could not..
Get India..
1 cuz Cincinnati..does not want to trade him.
Till after..the playoffs...

So mariners may have a chance.to acquire.
Him .then...
Mariners..kept.there.awsome..rototion..
Intact...although they did not trade .Hernandez....it's ok..

Cuz..it's not .just.hernandaz..

Its
.hernandez.
Julio..
Kelenic..
And..
Suarez....
And.
Raliegh..
Bringing up the rear .of..I know how to strike out..

Why he prob was not traded..mariners need a right handed guy....
For know...with kelenic out..

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And as much as I dislike Stanton, and I do a lot, there are still 6 teams out of the 12 below us in payroll with better records. So I can't defend Dipoto even with a bad owner.
Well Jerry showed in his first years that he liked wheeling and dealing. I didn’t want Cole Young dealt, but WTF did they draft two SS’s and the big international free agent a SS? It’s just like 2 years ago when they had a crap load of highly rated OF’s. Had Kyle Lewis, Julio, Kelenic then Trammell, DeLoach, Marlowe, Gonzalez and Rodriguez as well. None of them got traded and all except Julio lost value (though obviously Kelenic looks solid and Marlowe looks like he isn’t over matched) They have a plethora of pitching that they can make the offense since we all know for 100% that they can’t “afford” to keep both Gilbert and Kirby. Not all of these prospects are going to work and I wish Jerry would quit pretending that fans are begging for a Soto type deal. Just a serviceable offense to pick up the staff when they have a bad outing like tonight.

And now Jerry has literally backed himself into a corner where if he doesn’t land Ohtani this rebuild was pointless cause he has shown he can’t put together a full offense and has missed terribly on filling the legitimate holes with 2B, a COF and DH.

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The idea..
India..for Moore..plus..

Caballero..takes moores..spot..
India .

cabrlleros..spot.2b/3b.

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Jerry showed in his first years that he liked wheeling and dealing. I didn’t want Cole Young dealt, but WTF did they draft two SS’s and the big international free agent a SS? It’s just like 2 years ago when they had a crap load of highly rated OF’s. Had Kyle Lewis, Julio, Kelenic then Trammell, DeLoach, Marlowe, Gonzalez and Rodriguez as well. None of them got traded and all except Julio lost value (though obviously Kelenic looks solid and Marlowe looks like he isn’t over matched) They have a plethora of pitching that they can make the offense since we all know for 100% that they can’t “afford” to keep both Gilbert and Kirby. Not all of these prospects are going to work and I wish Jerry would quit pretending that fans are begging for a Soto type deal. Just a serviceable offense to pick up the staff when they have a bad outing like tonight.

And now Jerry has literally backed himself into a corner where if he doesn’t land Ohtani this rebuild was pointless cause he has shown he can’t put together a full offense and has missed terribly on filling the legitimate holes with 2B, a COF and DH.
Check..my .mini..
Mariners..projected lineup..no..herasndez

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't seen much negativity on his personal life. Seems like a good guy to me but I don't follow him. I just see him on Shark Tank and enjoy his insight.
I use to tolerate him until his globalist views were executed in Dallas when he cancelled the National Anthem for all Maverick games beginning in Feb '21... That was just one example... I want an owner that won't change things just to appease the minority at the expense of the majority... He just won't stay quiet when it comes to politics...

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think as Mariners fans we should be way past that as we haven't had an ownership that we've liked. The difference is he would spend money to try and win.
I do want someone like that - just not Cuban imo...

MarinersBestFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would have Murphy batting #4 or #5 and then Raleigh then Hernandez and then France

and if I were skip I talk to julio and put him on notice he is getting bumped down the order if he keeps hacking at pitches well off the plate and striking out so much

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle sports. 710...
Shannon drayer ...why mariner hung on to veteran bats ...
Didn't trade. More..

Ulmax .
I'm not to hot on 2023..but .we will see..
How it goes...
I'm for winning .all.the games they .can..
Then trade for India..
In the offseson..
Of coarse..they..will have to trade.moore..
As well.
But.they.have.bliss.already..so..ok.on.that..
Cinncinati..needs .minors guys..the mariners have ..

And sign ..Snell..free agent.

Last edited:

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have Murphy batting #4 or #5 and then Raleigh then Hernandez and then France

and if I were skip I talk to julio and put him on notice he is getting bumped down the order if he keeps hacking at pitches well off the plate and striking out so much
I'd swap France and Julio since France has been making much better contact the past 4 or 5 games...

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Didn't Julio just go nuts for a couple games when batting 5th? Then skip moved him back up. LOL!!!

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't Julio just go nuts for a couple games when batting 5th? Then skip moved him back up. LOL!!!
Yep... Now he reverted back to striking out with RISP in key situations of the game...

MarinersBestFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep... Now he reverted back to striking out with RISP in key situations of the game...

Yup

Captain clutch :pound: loves swinging and missing at junk off the plate, and watching fastballs over the plate for strike 3

He works hard on that system and is getting really good at it