• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Red Bull GRC?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone picked up on this? Had never heard of it, but have seen it on TV the last couple of weeks. Pretty darn interesting. Prelims are a few laps long, then the main race is 10 I think. Mix of dirt and concrete track, short track without too many big jumps to make things douchey. From what I can tell on mute (Red bull still has douche announcers) there is a part of the track that is a shortcut but you can only use it once in a race. Saw a race last weekend where a guy was fighting for 3rd the entire time and used the shortcut to win at the very last little corner.

The best part is that they aren't all the same car/setup. Some are actually just faster out of corners, so you get a lot of rubbing. They aren't afraid to get into someones quarter panel and spin em, either.

Good stuff, I'll be watching when it comes on again. Had a race in Austin a couple of weeks ago, would ahve gone if I had known about the circuit. I might be the last person to have heard about it, but it was pretty good stuff