• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RecordGate

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should go back to the early 1900's and erase some wins because they played some high school teams en sech.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nate Clouse said the main deal was with the hand-held times vs. electronic times, and trying to reconcile the difference..

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it, I get it.

We'll selectively erase records we don't like. It makes the Kool Aid taste better.

Sounds like something Michigan would do.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nate Clouse said the main deal was with the hand-held times vs. electronic times, and trying to reconcile the difference..

I always assumed that type of stuff was anotated. Just make two lists or use *

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Red_Alert. I thought it was rather obvious, but I am not of the twitter generation.

The players played the game for the University of Nebraska and the State of Nebraska.

This recordgate never even should have happened.

How pissed were the players and fans when Callahan did Picturegate? Then, within nearly ten years do something along the same lines?
It doesn't take being a part of the "Twitter generation" to look at all the facts and realize that this was not some nefarious plot to rid the program of history rather than just cherry picking what you want to read.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still confused. Could you guys tweet all these things you're saying for me?

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Nebraska hire the coaches and strength coaches during this time frame? Yes.

Are the coaches from this time, paying back their salaries? No.

Did the players have a choice in the matter? No.

Did the players get a University of Nebraska scholarship or some sort of team piece of paper? Well, some of them did. Some of them didn't.

Did the players wear Scarlet and Cream? (god I hope I have those correct) Do we have to wear our "official" colors? Oregon wears pink sometimes and it still counts.

Do the Football team records and division trophies still count from this time frame? Were the team records and trophies attained by way of some incorrect measurement? If so, then I say no....they shouldn't count.

Is Nebraska giving up the victories from this time frame or keeping them? Does incorrectly testing athletes for the purpose of measuring strength and conditioning results violate NCAA rules and regulations?

I noticed you forgot to answer 4 of the questions you asked, so I answered them.