• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RB trouble

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
x-x both reggie bush and Fred jackson are out. so im basically out 2 running backs. I got some guys on the bench that aren't doing much but i don't know who i should pick up. :bawling:

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RC, I'm sure someone will help, but it may help to give some details about your league (PPR, std), and list some players that might be available.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RC, I'm sure someone will help, but it may help to give some details about your league (PPR, std), and list some players that might be available.

those guys on the bench would be nice to know as well. just because they haven't done much recently doesn't mean they won't this weekend

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea without knowing the details its impossible to give advice…

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
e8t29XA.png

thats my lineup and bench

jHSsCOx.png

top free agent running backs

Last edited by a moderator:

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drop Austin, Rams, Ryan and Fleener.

Add McFadden, Mason, Cadet and either Dixon (or Brown) of the Bills. Or maybe take a flier on Sims (TB) who will be back in a couple weeks and could contribute.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off. . Drop Tavon Austin and grab either McFadden, Mason, or Robinson. Secondly drop or trade at least one QB. there's absolutely no reason to have 3.. even if all three are QB1's on any given week. If you can't find a trade partner simply drop one and grab one of the three previously mentioned guys.

Then, get rid of your second defense, again, no reasonn to carry two defenses, would drop the Rams. . And then grab another RB, or maybe a stronger WR than Austin.
Of those 3 RB's, I would rank them McFadden, Mason then Robinson, and your first QB to go, IMHO, would be Cutler

Plenty of easy roster moves to make with way too many QB's and defenses taking up valuable bench spots.. especially with three "starting" RB's available on the wire

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with these guys....................might be in a different order but I'd sure as hell drop the Rams D for DMC like right now. Tavon Austin for either Robinson (not Khiry) of BBrown. Sleeper off that list? Knile Davis at home against the Rams.................

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Tre Mason
2) Anthony Dixon
3) Darren McFadden
4) Denard Robinson

You don't need 3 QB's, and you don't need a backup TE (probably a better TE on waivers than the 2 you have). Not even sure about keeping a backup D? Austin should be dropped as well. Roster overhaul.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off. . Drop Tavon Austin and grab either McFadden, Mason, or Robinson. Secondly drop or trade at least one QB. there's absolutely no reason to have 3.. even if all three are QB1's on any given week. If you can't find a trade partner simply drop one and grab one of the three previously mentioned guys.

Then, get rid of your second defense, again, no reasonn to carry two defenses, would drop the Rams. . And then grab another RB, or maybe a stronger WR than Austin.
Of those 3 RB's, I would rank them McFadden, Mason then Robinson, and your first QB to go, IMHO, would be Cutler

Plenty of easy roster moves to make with way too many QB's and defenses taking up valuable bench spots.. especially with three "starting" RB's available on the wire

Agree with everything said here except I'd be tempted to dump Ryan over Cutler. .... simply because his offensive line sucks reallllly bad - I don't think he has a single starter left - plus he's on bye next week anyway.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While you're at it, drop the Rams D/ST and plug in the Dolphins, Bills or Texans for this week. Those 3 teams should be available in about 40-50% of ESPN leagues.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with everything said here except I'd be tempted to dump Ryan over Cutler. .... simply because his offensive line sucks reallllly bad - I don't think he has a single starter left - plus he's on bye next week anyway.
Just the one. . Rookie Jake Mathews.. maybe you're right. . Especially taking the bye into account

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd still try to trade 1 of your 3 QB for a RB, which is what you need. Plucking a RB off waivers is temporary at best. Look at some teams with an abundance of RB and offer a QB.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd still try to trade 1 of your 3 QB for a RB, which is what you need. Plucking a RB off waivers is temporary at best. Look at some teams with an abundance of RB and offer a QB.

No reason to trade.

There are some really good options on the free agent list. Don't waste time passing on one of the guys mentioned above while you try to work out a deal. None of those QBs are going to yield better than a flex RB

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No reason to trade.

There are some really good options on the free agent list. Don't waste time passing on one of the guys mentioned above while you try to work out a deal. None of those QBs are going to yield better than a flex RB

Let me clarify. He should still get someone off the waiver wire since he has players that he can afford cut loose. But rather than cut his QB, he should package 1 of them in a trade for low RB1 or high RB2.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me clarify. He should still get someone off the waiver wire since he has players that he can afford cut loose. But rather than cut his QB, he should package 1 of them in a trade for low RB1 or high RB2.

But Joe, none of those QBs have enough trade value to do that. They are all low end QB1s. If I had Mason or Robinson, I would not trade them for any of those QBs. If he waits, he runs the risk of missing a chance to pick up an RB who really should not still be available.

Those QBs do have some trade value, but not as much as some of the RBs on the wire.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Joe, none of those QBs have enough trade value to do that. They are all low end QB1s. If I had Mason or Robinson, I would not trade them for any of those QBs. If he waits, he runs the risk of missing a chance to pick up an RB who really should not still be available.

Agree..but kind of a catch 22 no? They shouldn't still be there, but they are, so you've gotta question just how long they might sit there. And if they're still there, there's obviously some owners who don't give much value to RB's so who knows? ?

Dump Tavon, dump the Rams, maybe even dump the extra TE, get a full, active team. . And explore trades. If no takers, drop one or two, I'm willing to bet there will still be someone worth taking available

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree..but kind of a catch 22 no? They shouldn't still be there, but they are, so you've gotta question just how long they might sit there. And if they're still there, there's obviously some owners who don't give much value to RB's so who knows? ?

Dump Tavon, dump the Rams, maybe even dump the extra TE, get a full, active team. . And explore trades. If no takers, drop one or two, I'm willing to bet there will still be someone worth taking available

But again Treff. Can he trade Matt Ryan for anybody better than Robinson? I say no chance. His RBs suck, but he can correct it today, without a trade. Why not grab all 3 right now?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evan Silva just came out with his ROS rankings and Ryan was listed 17th, just ahead of Tannehill. There just is not any trade value there and as everyone has said, there is no reason to keep 3 QBs.