• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RAW Ratings

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Half the fans feel he is a heel already, half have him as face, thats one guy that can pull off both sides.

It would be cool if Ortons shoulder deal was all a spoof and he is the one that puts Cena on the shelf tonight. You want his spot while he is gone, come take it.
Orton is actually a guy I'd like to see in a Heel faction with Cena, along with Reigns and Flair(in a Paul Hey man type Role) Reigns could wrestle the heavy schedule, Cena and Orton could have more time off, and the group wouldn't really be "Heels" any more than the NWO was, as they would be cheered wildly at every show

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cena becoming a Heyman guy would be awesome.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ratings for past week show in the 2.3's again historic lows.

Agree with everyone saying Cena should turn...He is going on a little absence, so maybe when he returns? Just in time for WM 32 when the stage and publicity is huge for WWE.

I agree something needs to happen, I've been waiting for a huge splash change to happen like Vince usually does when ratings plummet bad. But so far nothing and ratings have plummeted to all time lows.

but someone made a good point earlier on. Back in the day, when WWE had very low ratings, the fans were just watching another wrestling product, so you could win them back. Now? Now they may just simply be losing fans all together, and you aren't connected enough in the main stream to do something drastic and bring them back.

It's as if WWE is trying to leave cable television all together in 3-5 years and just simply have their own Network. The problem is, I don't think the WWE can live by itself. They need a major network to pump money into their product.

BTW, the ratings are justified, the product sucks right now.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cena wont last his two months. I cannot even see him doing a reality show that does not include wrestling. He is clearly making his point that if you are paying brock for part time, the rest of the top guys are gonna want it too. Is it a way to push Brock out or move cena up? I just dont think they could have sold anyone an injury with the broken nose and fall on his neck not taking him out, plus if they said 6 weeks for the injury it would have handcuffed Vinces options.

Honestly do not know where Lesnars head is at with the blading. You would think wrestlers would only do that if they were told to, but it seems Vince is more upset with that or really selling the fact Brock did it on his own.

Its gonna suck for a while, there will probably be quite a few NXT guys moving up, possibly a takeover deal with the locker room so down on talent. Does NXT have enough to do that?

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly do not know where Lesnars head is at with the blading. You would think wrestlers would only do that if they were told to, but it seems Vince is more upset with that or really selling the fact Brock did it on his own.

Brock didn't blade, you don't receive 9 staples for a blade job. A few stitches is normal but staples are not something you need if you blade.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brock didn't blade, you don't receive 9 staples for a blade job. A few stitches is normal but staples are not something you need if you blade.

I seriously thought his condition had him on blood thinners so he bled easily, but not that last match. He put his hand on the post and circled his head on his glove. The circle he made matches the scar. After he cut Taker he took the glove off. He never does that. Pretty sure Vince is this upset because they actually had his MMA glove with the blade.