• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Ravens vs Cowboys

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak QB rating up to 108.6. 17 TDs - 2 Ints. And for those that think all he does is dump the ball off, 8.35 YPA. Not per completion, per attempt. That is 3rd in the entire NFL.

I think this kid can play a little. What a draft this seems to be so far.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he finished 16 for last 17 ???? Not bad

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he finished 16 for last 17 ???? Not bad
Read something that in the last few games, in the 4th quarter he has only had 2 incompletions. I need to go find the stat the radio guys were talking about.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak QB rating up to 108.6. 17 TDs - 2 Ints. And for those that think all he does is dump the ball off, 8.35 YPA. Not per completion, per attempt. That is 3rd in the entire NFL.

I think this kid can play a little. What a draft this seems to be so far.

That number has a lot to do with completion %

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read something that in the last few games, in the 4th quarter he has only had 2 incompletions. I need to go find the stat the radio guys were talking about.

I saw it somewhere yesterday I believe. He is like 24-26 in the 4th quarter of the last few games. I cant find the stats at the moment, but they were really impressive

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw it somewhere yesterday I believe. He is like 24-26 in the 4th quarter of the last few games. I cant find the stats at the moment, but they were really impressive
It's all the O-Line,

please disregard we had this same OLine in 15 and the QB's didn't do a damn thing.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope they never lose again Michael

Michael Irvin says Cowboys need to lose to the Redskins for their own good
The Hall of Fame receiver says the Cowboys can win by losing on Thursday

When the Cowboys beat the Ravens 27-17 on Sunday, they broke the team's single-season franchise record by winning their ninth game in a row.

Although most Cowboys fans want to see the streak continue on Thursday with a win over the Redskins, that's not the case for everyone.

For instance, take Michael Irvin.

The former Cowboys receiver loves what Dallas is doing this season, but he doesn't want to see them win against Washington on Thanksgiving Day. Instead, Irvin is hoping they lose, and we'll let him explain why.

"Instead of a win, I'm really looking for a loss [on Thursday]," Irvin told 105.3 The Fan this week, via the Dallas Morning News. "I need a loss in here on the way to the playoffs. To re-identify, refocus. I'm not saying they are not focused in everything -- but I wouldn't have an issue with a loss and a re-shake."

Irvin's basically saying that if the Cowboys lose one of their final six games, it will make them hungrier to win in the playoffs.

"WE SEARCH OURSELVES DEEPLY IN DEFEAT, BECAUSE IT HURTS SO MUCH WE WANT TO MAKE SURE IT NEVER HAPPENS AGAIN. VICTORY, I LOOK AT WITH AN OVERARCHING EYE: WHATEVER HAPPENED, IT WORKED. I WANT A SEARCHING OF OURSELVES ONE TIME BEFORE THE PLAYOFFS. 14-2 IS A GREAT RECORD."-- Michael Irvin
"You want to handle [the adversity of losing] and get refocused," Irvin said. "I don't want to go into the playoffs without that. Because then when you win 9, 10, 12 games you almost forget how bad it feels to lose."

The Pro Football Hall of Famer says that the team can learn more from a loss than they would from winning their final six games.

SPONSORED BY HELL OR HIGH WATER“One of the best movies of the year” (FOX CHICAGO)Don’t miss it! Get it now on Blu-ray and Digital HD
"You search yourself less in victory," Irvin said. "We search ourselves deeply in defeat, because it hurts so much we want to make sure it never happens again. Victory, I look at with an overarching eye: Whatever happened, it worked. I want a searching of ourselves one time before the playoffs. 14-2 is a great record."

Although it might sound ridiculous that Irvin is hoping for a loss, he's speaking from experience. During his three Super Bowl wins with the Cowboys in the 1990s, Dallas lost at least one game after Week 11 in each season.

In 1992, the Cowboys lost in Week 15, then reeled off five straight wins -- two in the regular season and three in the playoffs -- to win the Super Bowl.

In 1993, the Cowboys lost on Thanksgiving Day (The Leon Lett game), then reeled off eight straight wins -- five in the regular season and three in the playoffs -- on their way to a second consecutive Lombardi Trophy.

Finally, in 1995, the Cowboys lost in Weeks 14 and 15, before getting hot and riding a five-game winning streak to their third Super Bowl win in four years.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally disagree with Irv. Wierd though - I'm seeing a lot of people picking the Skins.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't the panthers go 15-1 and made the SB? LOL at Irvin.