• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Ravens vs Cowboys

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Eagles and Packers.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That offense is just really good!
This offense is about as good as the 90's Cowboys. Go out and get a pass rusher the caliber of Haley, and things could get real interesting the next 6-7 years...

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were blessed with Black Brady.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This offense is about as good as the 90's Cowboys. Go out and get a pass rusher the caliber of Haley, and things could get real interesting the next 6-7 years...

A pass rush will do some good for sure, but the way the offense can control the TOP and march the ball down the field burning up lots of clock is impressive and goes a long way to help the defense for sure. Interesting for sure as well for the short and long term, it appears

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a great draft and this team should be great for many years barring serious injuries to key players.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predicted we'd go 12-4 at the start of the season but 14-2 looks very possible.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A pass rush will do some good for sure, but the way the offense can control the TOP and march the ball down the field burning up lots of clock is impressive and goes a long way to help the defense for sure. Interesting for sure as well for the short and long term, it appears
I just look at where we were just a few years back. Worst OL ever, salary cap Hell, aging stars. Stephen may actually have money to sign a FA lol. You are right, they are already dangerous, but if they have another couple of good drafts, man...

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy now lol...
I ain't taking it back. Just because I called him that doesn't mean he will win SBs, but he really does remind me of a young Brady. People compare him to Wilson. He's nothing like Wilson. Wilson runs around like a clown to make plays. Dak makes 95% of his plays in the pocket, is poised, uses all his receivers on the field, doesn't turn the ball over, and runs when he needs to. Which is exactly what young Brady was. The week-to-week 2nd half adjustments say a lot about Dak's character and his poise at the QB position. That 12 yard run by Dak on 1st and 30 set the tone and he needed it. He and the Cowboys were unstoppable ever since then. He runs when he needs to, not because he can run which is the difference between him and guys like RG3, Russ, and Kaep.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predicted we'd go 12-4 at the start of the season but 14-2 looks very possible.
The key is homefield and that bye. Give the team a chance to be rested and healthy. Still a ways to go, if the Giants beat us in their house, they'd have tiebreaker, so they are more like one game back than two

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ain't taking it back. Just because I called him that doesn't mean he will win SBs, but he really does remind me of a young Brady. People compare him to Wilson. He's nothing like Wilson. Wilson runs around like a clown to make plays. Dak makes 95% of his plays in the pocket, is poised, uses all his receivers on the field, doesn't turn the ball over, and runs when he needs to. Which is exactly what young Brady was. The week-to-week 2nd half adjustments say a lot about Dak's character and his poise at the QB position. That 12 yard run by Dak on 1st and 30 set the tone and he needed it. He and the Cowboys were unstoppable ever since then. He runs when he needs to, not because he can run which is the difference between him and guys like RG3, Russ, and Kaep.
Yeah, but crap man, Brady might be the greatest QB of all time. Dak is playing freaking awesome, and is gonna be totally legit, but he's also the 5th or 6th best player on the offense. It would be just as premature to call Zeke the next Jim Brown. The TEAM deserves the credit

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but crap man, Brady might be the greatest QB of all time. Dak is playing freaking awesome, and is gonna be totally legit, but he's also the 5th or 6th best player on the offense. It would be just as premature to call Zeke the next Jim Brown.
Which is why I said young Brady. I didn't say Brady of today. Young Brady wasn't that spectacular of a QB in his first year starting. One could argue that Dak has been even better than Young Brady was.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is why I said young Brady. I didn't say Brady of today. Young Brady wasn't that spectacular of a QB in his first year starting. One could argue that Dak has been even better than Young Brady was.
Holy Shit lol. I hate debating this because I'm Dak's biggest fan, but if Brady had this offense around him, he'd probably have 10 rings

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy Shit lol. I hate debating this because I'm Dak's biggest fan, but if Brady had this offense around him, he'd probably have 10 rings
You are talking about the Brady of today. I'm talking about 2001-2002 Brady.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Whoa lets hold up the wells fargo stage a bit here

That team had 3 hall of fame players on offense

I love this one but lets let them take the 1 game at a time approach

While I agree lets get a pass rusher and then we are ready to roll. I am just going to enjoy the ride right now :suds::suds: