• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: RAVENS/RAMS

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm looking forward to the Rams visit in a few weeks.

Might want to focus on the Bills first. You know, a team with a winning record, the type the Cowboys have yet to beat this year?

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might want to focus on the Bills first. You know, a team with a winning record, the type the Cowboys have yet to beat this year?

True. I wouldn't be surprised if Buffalo stomps the Cowboys. I think the Bills are being overlooked by a lot of people, but they are a really good team.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. I wouldn't be surprised if Buffalo stomps the Cowboys. I think the Bills are being overlooked by a lot of people, but they are a really good team.

They're not as good as their record (easy schedule), but they aren't the joke they've been in the past. Solid defense and the offense has played largely turnover free of late. Good young RB, mobile QB with a strong arm that is steadily improving. One more quality target for the passing game would really continue the improvement that signing John Brown this offseason has started.

Big question is the Bills' rushing D. They tend to give up big chunks early, then tighten up those leaks as the game progresses, either through game situation or defensive adjustments. Bills will need to avoid falling behind early.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll see this weekend if they complete the NFC West sweep...

I think they will ... I would love for Seattle to get a rematch with them, I didn't think we particularly played well when we faced them... 49rs have their hands full though, that's a good team ....

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still feel that way? Told you that you should worry about the Bills before looking ahead.
I feel better than a rams fan should. Dallas has a much better shot at the playoffs. While the Rams have one win against a winning team this year, Dallas still controls their chance at a playoff birth while the Rams need a shit load of help.

Future looks better too. Dallas will get a new coach and have a higher draft pick than the rams regardless. The Rams have the worst cap situation in football, no 1st round draft picks for the next two years, a corner who will demand to be the highest paid in football and a slot receiver who needs to be extended.

Walk tall with that one win against a team with a winning record. Seems to me the Rams have taken a much bigger step backwards than the Cowboys with a shit load of issues going forward....and yet, you troll. Too funny!!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel better than a rams fan should. Dallas has a much better shot at the playoffs. While the Rams have one win against a winning team this year, Dallas still controls their chance at a playoff birth while the Rams need a shit load of help.

Future looks better too. Dallas will get a new coach and have a higher draft pick than the rams regardless. The Rams have the worst cap situation in football, no 1st round draft picks for the next two years, a corner who will demand to be the highest paid in football and a slot receiver who needs to be extended.

Walk tall with that one win against a team with a winning record. Seems to me the Rams have taken a much bigger step backwards than the Cowboys with a shit load of issues going forward....and yet, you troll. Too funny!!

Rams are definitely having a down year, but I'm not piling on Goff like most. My aim is at McVay and the rebuilding of the O-line midseason due to injuries (which will continue next year with a big need at LT unfortunately as Whitworth nears retirement). They've carefully scheduled their extensions, and will have some difficult choices coming up. Sure, their playoff odds aren't great this year (need to win out with the Vikes losing 2, likely to Seattle and Green Bay?), but they were just in the Super Bowl last year. The Cowboys were just in the Super Bowl.....24 seasons ago, when Dak was 2 years old.

It seems you are the Cowboys fan on the Rams board coming to laugh at the Rams expense after a trouncing by the Ravens, are you not? That makes you the troll. Luckily for your Cowboys, the Eagles suck too and lost to the almighty Dolphins, otherwise the Eagles would have a strong edge on winning the NFC East. The NFC West has bounced back quickly and is once again the toughest division in the league, with the exception of the young Cardinals that need more gestation time.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems you are the Cowboys fan on the Rams board coming to laugh at the Rams expense after a trouncing by the Ravens, are you not? That makes you the troll.
look again.....I've never posted on the rams board.

matter of fact....I haven't posted on any other team board in over a year and those were on the skins board