• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ravens @ Broncos

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
games usually are won and lost in the trenches that is why i think the Ravens still make the playoffs this year. They have arguably the best o-line and d-line in the NFL.

DL, not the best by any means, but among the best...particularly the interior guys...Suggs looked much quicker last night than he did LY, was getting good push most of the night...but the OL is not that great. McKinnie can barely move and he's playing LT.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McKinnie wasn't that bad last night the pressure was coming from the right...and mostly when Oher was injured...

I actually thot our DL was ok. They were able to hit Manning and sacked him 2(?) times which says a lot. If you can rush or sack Peyton you will have a field day on other QB's..Our secondary needs its balls kicked in but its a long season pass rush can sure a lot of things.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After letting Jones get deep in a playoff game that was OVER the pony fans should still be too embarrassed to come over here....cripes.

Shake it off Ravens, there's a long way to go~

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@NE Homer...

Thanks. It was a beating.

This is going to be a great year I only hope we get to play them again in January.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McKinnie wasn't that bad last night the pressure was coming from the right...and mostly when Oher was injured...

I actually thot our DL was ok. They were able to hit Manning and sacked him 2(?) times which says a lot. If you can rush or sack Peyton you will have a field day on other QB's..Our secondary needs its balls kicked in but its a long season pass rush can sure a lot of things.

OL...not terrible but considering DEN's best pass rushers are playing in BAL, and sitting out 6 games...I thought Joe faced a fair amount of pressure.

Agreed, the DL played okay...Getting sacked a couple of times is not going to bother a veteran like Manning...the issue was the pressure wasn't consistent imo.

By now you probably know from ESPN that I'm not a big shit talker, but I'm not above taking a poke at a DIV rival...I thought DEN would win the game (home, pay back incentive, etc.), but didn't expect that result...I will say...the Ravens better get used to being the hunted every week.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey I welcome the banter if you will... I can take it and dish it back out it only gets weird when someone gets butt-hurt like on the Denver board. Brutal.

I have a feeling what we saw last night was a function of a few things. One of which was Peyton being peyton Manning... With those weapons in front of that crowd against the Ravens first game of the year was an uphill battle for the Ravens from jump street....Peyton is the anomaly 9/10 QBs cant do what he does and certainly not wait for it wait for it......... ROthelisberger. lol!

:nod:

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
crow.jpg

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol!

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

it's funny to see Denver fans acting like they just won the Super Bowl.

Congrats you whipped the Ravens in the regular season again, now i'll wait for Peyton and the Broncos to choke again int he post season.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Congrats you whipped the Ravens in the regular season again, now i'll wait for Peyton and the Broncos to choke again int he post season.

I think what you're seeing is Bronco fans responding to all the shit talking that you and yours have done on the Bronco's board for the past 7+ months after a narrow, undeserved win in Denver.
We know full well it wasn't the Superbowl, lower end teams like the ravens wont be playing in the Superbowl.

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think what you're seeing is Bronco fans responding to all the shit talking that you and yours have done on the Bronco's board for the past 7+ months after a narrow, undeserved win in Denver.
We know full well it wasn't the Superbowl, lower end teams like the ravens wont be playing in the Superbowl.

:wtf2:......i wasn't even posting here last year....you won your Super Bowl in week one now I'll wait to see your team and Peyton choke again!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Kwit...

Hey Peyton had a great game congrats. I think this qualifies as you talking shit and as long as you can take as well as receive it this will be fun this year. I took it on the chin but remember LOMBARDIS aren't won in September. Congrats.

@Facecunt...

As I say to all Steelers fans when I meet them F*CK YOU.

:nod:

:bawling::bawling::bawling:

bsanko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tgann, I have said it before and I will say it again, if Flacco is off, your team will never win games. The Broncos shut down Rice and out ran just about everyone. It happens in the mile high city. One thing is for sure, if the Ravens do play the Broncos in the playoffs, pray for cold weather. If not, I don't see the Ravens winning. Payton is that damn good.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dunno how you get posting a plate of crow is acting like anybody won the SB. more like a bunch of fools who made predictions that were based on feelings and the past and were terribly wrong.

plain as day to me...:noidea:

grim rpr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flacco still worth that contract? He is not good at all... and he earns more than Peyton? Cmon Newsome