• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rask has to be better

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jags r pretty much a NCAA team. No comment on ND? don't blame you

Glad to hear that coming from a PSU fan .... 4-2 huh going into OSU. Nice wins against Eastern Michigan and Kent State --- they're both powerhouse schools ... but you lose to UCF? Good thing you can come over here and troll about that :lol: I could say more about yalls' program, but it would be pointless and classless, so I'll let it go at that ...

I gotta say that I hope yall beat OSU, but I dont see it happening.

DT911

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to hear that coming from a PSU fan .... 4-2 huh going into OSU. Nice wins against Eastern Michigan and Kent State --- they're both powerhouse schools ... but you lose to UCF? Good thing you can come over here and troll about that :lol: I could say more about yalls' program, but it would be pointless and classless, so I'll let it go at that ...

I gotta say that I hope yall beat OSU, but I dont see it happening.

I would not be talking to much since you got outplayed by the same Michigan team that PSU beat beat. Who has ND beaten? MSU is the same as Eastern Mich. Your right beating Temple is something to brag about. Squeeking by a D3 school like Purdue is another quality win to brag about. You have gotten beat by two teams who have qb's that can't move the ball in the air. You figure that it would be easy for Diaco to plan for. Which player on Nd this year will have supposed "gf die" right before a big game? Try keeping your starting QB in school this off season

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L:

I thought this was the Boston Bruins board and not a Penn St Trolls-R-Us board. Go back to your own PSU board and spew your verbal vomit there ... not here. If you haven't figured this out yet ... this is not a ESPN Part Deux ... we dont like trolling on this site. Now, if you have anything worthwhile to say about my Bruins, feel free to do so.

Final note: Good luck at The Horseshoe ... you're goint to need every bit of it!

:focus:

DT911

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L:

I thought this was the Boston Bruins board and not a Penn St Trolls-R-Us board. Go back to your own PSU board and spew your verbal vomit there ... not here. If you haven't figured this out yet ... this is not a ESPN Part Deux ... we dont like trolling on this site. Now, if you have anything worthwhile to say about my Bruins, feel free to do so.

Final note: Good luck at The Horseshoe ... you're goint to need every bit of it!

:focus:

Your bruins? From what I saw on the ESPN boards you really don't know much about your bruins or hockey. Have you not watched SJ the last 3 years? They have always been relentless on the forecheck. That is nothing new. They were like that under Wilson years ago I love the fact that you bash PSU schedule and who they beat but when asked about ND getting stomped by michigan you switch topics

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need for a college allegiance bitchfest on an NHL board.

Rask has been great btw. And SJ has been great in recent years as well... They just choke in the playoffs. But this squad definitely has better chemistry, so long as they stay healthy.

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need for a college allegiance bitchfest on an NHL board.

Rask has been great btw. And SJ has been great in recent years as well... They just choke in the playoffs. But this squad definitely has better chemistry, so long as they stay healthy.

Second that. Take your college shit somewhere else.

Tuuka was as good as I have ever seen him last night.

DT911

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Second that. Take your college shit somewhere else.

Tuuka was as good as I have ever seen him last night.

He was awesome. other than the Florida game he has been solid

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your bruins? From what I saw on the ESPN boards you really don't know much about your bruins or hockey. Have you not watched SJ the last 3 years? They have always been relentless on the forecheck. That is nothing new. They were like that under Wilson years ago I love the fact that you bash PSU schedule and who they beat but when asked about ND getting stomped by michigan you switch topics

You OBVIOUSLY have me mistaken for somebody else! But I guess there's really no point in arguing with the person that started this thread about Rask needing to get better (when he's ranked near the top of goalie stats ... save last nite's debacle) .... and then showing your superior hockey knowledge by stating a college team could beat a professional NHL/NFL team ... BRILLIANT!

I know plenty about Boston Bruins' hockey, but if you wanna come on here and begin pissing contests about stuff unrelated to the topic that you started ... then go ahead, show your ass ... no skin off my nose. I would, though, advise you ahead of time not to ever challenge my knowledge about the Bruins or anything about hockey. If you want to disagree with opinions or what I see from watching EVERY game they play, please feel free to do so ... that's why we have these forums.

I'm a fellow B's fans, how about remembering that .... :suds:

GOOOOO B's!!!!!!

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And DT911 is H-I-S-T-O-R-Y ... KAPUT thanks to Golden Spur.

I swear to God that he is the same 'beloved' asswipe, Gpen, from the ESPN boards where he set the record for being banned. This is the same dude that would just bash/trash Americans and tell us all to stop 'whining' about 911 (even though he would be the one starting threads/comments about that tragedy) ... and wishing more Americans were killed! The dude was just totally a sick fucktard ... hence his screen name DT911 ... gotta be the same dude and I'm glad this jackass is gone ... permanently, I hope!!!

Luck12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You OBVIOUSLY have me mistaken for somebody else! But I guess there's really no point in arguing with the person that started this thread about Rask needing to get better (when he's ranked near the top of goalie stats ... save last nite's debacle) .... and then showing your superior hockey knowledge by stating a college team could beat a professional NHL/NFL team ... BRILLIANT!

I know plenty about Boston Bruins' hockey, but if you wanna come on here and begin pissing contests about stuff unrelated to the topic that you started ... then go ahead, show your ass ... no skin off my nose. I would, though, advise you ahead of time not to ever challenge my knowledge about the Bruins or anything about hockey. If you want to disagree with opinions or what I see from watching EVERY game they play, please feel free to do so ... that's why we have these forums.

I'm a fellow B's fans, how about remembering that .... :suds:

GOOOOO B's!!!!!!

after reading ESPN boards, I'm assuming on espn you r craig217, and reading this. It seems that you are both entitled to your opinion. Craig if you were a hockey guru as you claim to b, I'm not sure you should question the methods of a coach who has been to the cup finals 2 of the last 3 years. Also maybe it was just a typo but a hockey guru would know that there are no nominees for the Conn smythe award. Like I said it might have just been a typo. As for the other guy, to bring politics and tragedy of a nation is just uncalled for. In the end you are right, we are all B's fans

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt if DT911 is Gpen, no way Gpen would've been able to hold himself that long without making fun of 9/11. Katrina, Sandy, The Marathon Bombings, or some other tragic event. I could be wrong but from my experience with Gpen, he can't hold himself together for more than 3 posts without sounding like a sociopath.

Luck12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either way, he is gone now so that is what the important thing is