• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rask has to be better

DT911

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both goals were weak to give up especially the 2nd one. Not to mention he was was beat about 5 other times but Panther players missed the net

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We never trailed in the game so Rask made the saves he needed to make.

We won a ROAD game too, more evidence that Rask did what was needed in a tough situation.

DT911

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We never trailed in the game so Rask made the saves he needed to make.

We won a ROAD game too, more evidence that Rask did what was needed in a tough situation.

no but he blew a 2-0 lead against a team that would have trouble beating most NCAA teams. As for the " road game" there were just as many if not more B's fans there

BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not all the blame can go on Rask. Some of it yes but not all. The defense was horrid in the last two periods of the game giving chance after chance to Florida. Did he let up a soft goal? Yes he did. But they still came back and won it, also you can't really say Florida would lose to NCAA teams because the two games are pretty different. If you have Florida play against a NCAA team 10 times they'd probably beat them 9 times.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no but he blew a 2-0 lead against a team that would have trouble beating most NCAA teams. As for the " road game" there were just as many if not more B's fans there

You are NOT ACTUALLY serious are you???
:pound: :rofl:

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bruins fans there may have made more noise, but were still in the minority in all likelihood.

When you're worried about being drowned out you tend to yell louder than you really have to.

DT911

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are NOT ACTUALLY serious are you???
:pound: :rofl:

Do you think the panthers r going to win 30 games this year? I think both BC and BU would give the Panthers good game

DT911

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not all the blame can go on Rask. Some of it yes but not all. The defense was horrid in the last two periods of the game giving chance after chance to Florida. Did he let up a soft goal? Yes he did. But they still came back and won it, also you can't really say Florida would lose to NCAA teams because the two games are pretty different. If you have Florida play against a NCAA team 10 times they'd probably beat them 9 times.

Actually I think BU BC and CC would give the Panthers a good run

DT911

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bruins fans there may have made more noise, but were still in the minority in all likelihood.

When you're worried about being drowned out you tend to yell louder than you really have to.

U sure about that? When Smith scored the winning goal 2/3 of the building were cheering

BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They might, but I just don't like the comparison of a college team playing a pro team. It doesn't do anything for both sides. Florida might be the worst team in the NHL this year but no college team would beat them. Some funny bounces might happen and all of that but it just wouldn't happen. The college kids would be going against guys that are older that are faster and overall smarter in how to play the game. The college kids might be good but going up against a pro team is a whole different ball game and in my eyes they wouldn't stand a chance.

We will probably disagree on this just want to throw my opinion out there man.

DT911

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They might, but I just don't like the comparison of a college team playing a pro team. It doesn't do anything for both sides. Florida might be the worst team in the NHL this year but no college team would beat them. Some funny bounces might happen and all of that but it just wouldn't happen. The college kids would be going against guys that are older that are faster and overall smarter in how to play the game. The college kids might be good but going up against a pro team is a whole different ball game and in my eyes they wouldn't stand a chance.

We will probably disagree on this just want to throw my opinion out there man.

All good bro. I respect your opinion. So In your opinion do you think the Jacksonville Jaguars would Beat Alabama or Oregon?

BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they played each team 10 times they would probably win a couple games probably at least 6. You just have to think of it as the guys in the NFL are there for a reason. Not every Alabama player or every Oregon player is going to reach that pinnacle.

So Alabama and Oregon might be dominating college football but if they jumped to the NFL and played a team like Jacksonville they'd probably lose, just a different game in my eyes.

DT911

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they played each team 10 times they would probably win a couple games probably at least 6. You just have to think of it as the guys in the NFL are there for a reason. Not every Alabama player or every Oregon player is going to reach that pinnacle.

So Alabama and Oregon might be dominating college football but if they jumped to the NFL and played a team like Jacksonville they'd probably lose, just a different game in my eyes.

I think Bama would win more than half vs Jax. The way I see it Bama is a NFL team playing NCAA teams. They produce first rd pick after first rd pick year in year out

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's early in the season, Tuukka Rask will be fine

BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed with Cobie. Rask will be fine at the end of the season, plus it isn't like he played a horrible game like I said before. He made some saves that kept them in the game when the defense was breaking down. Rask and the Bruins will be alright they will be in the top 5 of the Eastern Conference and we will look back at this thread and see it as a non-issue.

Anyways, with Alabama pumping out 1st round picks that is some of the players not all of them. Like I said before some Alabama players won't even sniff the NFL where all of the Jacksonville Jaguars have made it to the NFL for some reason.

DT911

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like said if Jax folds maybe 1 or2 current guys will get picked up but not much more

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody that thinks a college team can beat a professional team is on crack ... :2cents:

DT911

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody that thinks a college team can beat a professional team is on crack ... :2cents:

You really think that Alabama would not beat the Jags or the Bucs? if they played 10x I'd say Bama would win 3 or 4. BTW how is ND looking this year? They got beat by a one dimension crappy Michigan team and by a overrated OU team and had all they could handle from a crappy USC team. What will happen when they play Stanford next month?

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really think that Alabama would not beat the Jags or the Bucs? if they played 10x I'd say Bama would win 3 or 4. BTW how is ND looking this year? They got beat by a one dimension crappy Michigan team and by a overrated OU team and had all they could handle from a crappy USC team. What will happen when they play Stanford next month?

:faint:

No I do not! Cmom man ... pro level and college are two TOTALLY different levels. But, hey, keep paying primo prices for that great crack you get! Next you'll probably tell us that Bama could roll up 91 points on the Jags maybe 2 out of every 10 games????

:laugh3: :L

DT911

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:faint:

No I do not! Cmom man ... pro level and college are two TOTALLY different levels. But, hey, keep paying primo prices for that great crack you get! Next you'll probably tell us that Bama could roll up 91 points on the Jags maybe 2 out of every 10 games????

:laugh3: :L

The Jags r pretty much a NCAA team. No comment on ND? don't blame you