• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ranking the 20 best college football games of 2020

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow super hyped for Ohio State visiting a Whiteout with Penn State, they surely could never win there! Man this article really changes my outlook for the season
tenor.gif
If Fox has the game, it will be their noon game.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whiteouts don't typically happen during the day, hopefully they don't do that, Whiteouts are always better at night.
It doesn't really seem to affect the Buckeyes all that much, but it does tick me off that they don't make PSU play the Buckeyes at night at the Shoe but we always seem to be that white-out guest when the Buckeyes go to State College.

We Are Decent

Depressed Penn State Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't really seem to affect the Buckeyes all that much, but it does tick me off that they don't make PSU play the Buckeyes at night at the Shoe but we always seem to be that white-out guest when the Buckeyes go to State College.
Either or Penn State never wins hahaha...:gaah:

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Night games at the shoe still special? I remember that was all the talk in the 2005 season. My best friend and his brothers went to Columbus that night, and they were hearing the same thing. But after Texas won.. that saying went straight into fist fights..
Is it still like that? Maybe that's why they don't have psu play them at night there?

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Night games at the shoe still special? I remember that was all the talk in the 2005 season. My best friend and his brothers went to Columbus that night, and they were hearing the same thing. But after Texas won.. that saying went straight into fist fights..
Is it still like that? Maybe that's why they don't have psu play them at night there?

It's as simple as the OSU home games being on Fox and the psu home games being on ABC.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the idea of night games being special just needs to die out.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So FOX sucks?

They put their biggest games at Noon to capture the largest audience for that window. And their pre game show runs right into that. It makes sense to me. If you think that makes them suck so be it.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Longhorn network is garbage.
But it pays... and offers night games

They put their biggest games at Noon to capture the largest audience for that window. And their pre game show runs right into that. It makes sense to me. If you think that makes them suck so be it.
Well you should tell that to the people who are complaining about not playing psu at night in columbus. I'm not one of them.. I rather watch oklahoma st vs tech in lubbock at night

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But it pays... and offers night games

Well whoop-de-do. :heh: I think it's funny I have to explain to you I was being sarcastic because you took a shot at Ohio State. Lighten up and joke a little bit. Why so serious?

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see that tosu fans are sticking up for FOX now.. they hate gameday and rather watch Reggie Bush and Leinart ramble about nothing while Urban glows over day while wearing a menace to society podcast t-shirt lol.

As someone who shits on all networks.. Spencer tilman has to be the worst color commentator on fox.. that guy is terrible.. Murray sucked too..glad he went into coaching..

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well whoop-de-do. :heh: I think it's funny I have to explain to you I was being sarcastic because you took a shot at Ohio State. Lighten up and joke a little bit. Why so serious?
lol how was i taking a shot? All I said was fox sucks? SHit fox carries a lot of Texas games ..which i hate btw.. outside gus.. the rest suck

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol how was i taking a shot? All I said was fox sucks? SHit fox carries a lot of Texas games ..which i hate btw.. outside gus.. the rest suck

What was the rest of the comment you quoted? You said fox sucks because Ohio State home games are televised on that station correct?

Anyway you're looking into this way too deeply. I'm joking around. Just wondering. Are you one of those fans that doesn't like it when someone makes fun of your team? Because if so I'll stop.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was the rest of the comment you quoted? You said fox sucks because Ohio State home games are televised on that station correct?

Anyway you're looking into this way too deeply. I'm joking around. Just wondering. Are you one of those fans that doesn't like it when someone makes fun of your team? Because if so I'll stop.
All I responded to was " So Fox Sucks?" to them being the reason why there is no nightgame in columbus when psu rolls into town. I don't care about networks.. much less if a game between tosu and psu is at night or during the day.

But I will not tolerate LHN slander.. who doesn't want to see Texas vs Louisiana Tech or this september's clash vs UTEP.. at night..

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I responded to was " So Fox Sucks?" to them being the reason why there is no nightgame in columbus when psu rolls into town. I don't care about networks.. much less if a game between tosu and psu is at night or during the day.

But I will not tolerate LHN slander.. who doesn't want to see Texas vs Louisiana Tech or this september's clash vs UTEP.. at night..

Did you know LHN is run by a bunch of Sooner graduates?

:bolt:

:peep:

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It all depends on the opponent. When USC played at the Shoe at night some years ago, it was the loudest the stadium ever recorded, and that includes scUM (although that win has sort of become 'expected' :boink:).