• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rangers vs O's

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. No doubt these guys have the talent to start, they just have some development to do, and you can't do that effectively getting moved around in different roles. If I had to choose between Tepesch and Grimm it would be Tepesch. I just see a bigger upside in him right now with a little more maturity on the mound being able to work through jams etc.

Here's what I like about Tepesch. When his fastball is working its damn near unhittable. That thing bites hard and really messes with hitters. Grimm's curveball is nasty, but his fastball is straight as an arrow and when he's not able to locate it, it turns into BP.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, keep stretching Wolf for the SP role and flip Tepesch or Grimm to the long man, I don't know what we have to lose by trying this.
Grimm and Tepesch are young, moving to the BP for a season doesn't ruin ANY chance of starting in the future...if they can prove their good enough, and ready. They aren't, it was great while it lasted, but quite obviously that's over.

(I'd prefer Tepesch in the long role)

I would prefer Tepesch as well since he goes thru the lineup the first time through just fine.

Paul Fizzle

The Godfather of Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pirates just got their asses handed to them by the A's. Thanks for the help. :rollseyes:

Asses handed to them?

They lost the first two games by only 1 run ... and the Pirates crushed the A's 5-0 in the third game.

That's what you call an ass whooping?

Man ... American League baseball must be pathetic

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Asses handed to them?

They lost the first two games by only 1 run ... and the Pirates crushed the A's 5-0 in the third game.

That's what you call an ass whooping?

Man ... American League baseball must be pathetic

Pittsburgh score 7 runs for the series. They scored just one run in the first two games. AL west is raping the NL Central. Gtfo.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I really do not care if Grimm is AAA or BP or what but I am tired of him and his escalating ERA. Now I hope he goes out and stomps the Tigers out but I will not hold my breath. Tepesch is the better pitcher. But I do not understand the Rangers philosophy of putting the pitcher out there who gives us our best chance to win.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pirates All Day baby

All Day

Most Ranger fans are probably pulling for the Pirates because we like Hurdle and we know what it is like to stink for about 20 years. So not sure why you would be trolling out on the Rangers website. And you can thank us later for kicking the Cards and Reds for you.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NL Central is the most amazing MLB division I have ever seen

You must not be paying attention then because the rangers and A's have donkey punched the NL Central.

Paul Fizzle

The Godfather of Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most Ranger fans are probably pulling for the Pirates because we like Hurdle and we know what it is like to stink for about 20 years. So not sure why you would be trolling out on the Rangers website. And you can thank us later for kicking the Cards and Reds for you.

I'm not trolling ... I'm just trying to make new friends.

My parole officer recommended I reach out to people I typically don't talk to, so I figured why not chat with a few Rangers fans?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not trolling ... I'm just trying to make new friends.

My parole officer recommended I reach out to people I typically don't talk to, so I figured why not chat with a few Rangers fans?

Keep being obnoxious and you won't be posting in here at all. We came here to get away from asshats like you.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep being obnoxious and you won't be posting in here at all. We came here to get away from asshats like you.

I think he means it, Fizzle. :suds: You see these Rangers fans are kinda like the Giants fans.

No fuck that I can't lie, these guys are downright cool.

Paul Fizzle

The Godfather of Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he means it, Fizzle. :suds: You see these Rangers fans are kinda like the Giants fans.

LOL .... I was just joking with the guy, thought he would laugh at my stupidity

I had no idea he would turn into Jeffery Dahmer .... and become hostile.

Oh well ... I will take my talents else where

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't try to be a dick but I've had my fill of trolls at Disney. I have no patience for them here.

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wait, a stats vs eye-gut test????

Did tb or Pday make the move over? I remember Pday having the eye-gut conversation. Wanted those two over here since the first robustness :)

The eye gut conversation concerned whether or not Kinsler should hit leadoff or Pday's Hall of famer in waiting, Elvis Andrus. Turns out the feeling in Pdays gut was probably just a touch of gas. Three years later and Kinsler is still hitting leadoff. :rollseyes:

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need to continue to start an develop. If they're not in the big league rotation, they need to be in AAA.

Normally I would agree, but if we take Wolf out of the pen...then we've lost a good piece that needs to be replaced.
If JD goes outside and acquires a replacement, great, send them both down to continue to start, if he doesn't...then I still think Tepesch is the best option for the rest of this year

I don't hold to the theory that a half season in the BP automatically hinders Tepesch's chances in the future.
My preference is to go get a solid longer reliever if Wolf actually does take over a SP role,
guess we wait and see what JD does

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Normally I would agree, but if we take Wolf out of the pen...then we've lost a good piece that needs to be replaced.
If JD goes outside and acquires a replacement, great, send them both down to continue to start, if he doesn't...then I still think Tepesch is the best option for the rest of this year

I don't hold to the theory that a half season in the BP automatically hinders Tepesch's chances in the future.
My preference is to go get a solid longer reliever if Wolf actually does take over a SP role,
guess we wait and see what JD does

Lindblom (long man), Burns, Soria, Frasor, cotts, Ross, scheppers, Nathan.