• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

rangers trade thoughts........

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JD is gonna get it done IMO. The reason the white sox put him up is for us to claim him. But I was told that the process may take til tomorrow. As of noon the talks were very preliminary. We aren't even sure the top prospect we wanna deal yet. But the price for Rios now is much less than it was 2 weeks ago, so maybe it won't be too bad

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JD is gonna get it done IMO. The reason the white sox put him up is for us to claim him. But I was told that the process may take til tomorrow. As of noon the talks were very preliminary. We aren't even sure the top prospect we wanna deal yet. But the price for Rios now is much less than it was 2 weeks ago, so maybe it won't be too bad

There better not be a top prospect at all, and certainly no pitching. Oh and send them Murphy.

Last edited by a moderator:

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Top prospect my ass, we'll take his salary off their hands and Murphy's too, but they shouldn't be getting more than a mid level guy and I certainly wouldn't trade them any pitching

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think what he's saying is a bat that comes in and eats up Profar's ABs at DH means there's no reason why Profar shouldn't be at AAA at that point with Garcia taking on the strictly UTIL role

and there's that point

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We do need a right handed bat that plays in the OF so I think it could be a good pick up. I know we have Baker from the right side against lefties but he is better off in the IF and at DH.