• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rangers roll into Hotlanta for some east coast NL baseball - 9/4-9/6

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like our chances of a sweep ( a word I don't throw around lightly) if we could just get past Teheran tonight. A sweep would probably make us really close to the second wild card. Let's get it done.

BULLPEN FAILURE

2023 World Series Champions
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like our chances of a sweep ( a word I don't throw around lightly) if we could just get past Teheran tonight. A sweep would probably make us really close to the second wild card. Let's get it done.

They are 2 games out now.

Kelleyman

Rebuild done....It all starts with pitching
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a fit at second base, but that would require admitting a very big mistake that was made when they gave Odor that contract. The contract trumps common sense.

Always loved Profar. methinks Rangers think there is an attitude issue. Like written multiple reasons he is not brought up. Not excusing it but things have. Or gone his way on the field or due to injury. Real tough breaks but be needs to rise above

Last edited:

Kelleyman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holland now declared a bust for ChiSox. Maybe he catches on in our MILB system.

Someone needs to change their postscript.
Cashier was one thing JD was correct in his assessment over Dutch. Hope he catches on though

Have. It kept up too much but at last glance his velo was down

BULLPEN FAILURE

2023 World Series Champions
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean now. He should be lights out in his prime. He is only 30.

I got that, I was just reminiscing about that brief moment in time where we all thought we had something with him.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no

Braves starting a lefty prospect against us.

We've seen this before. Domination usually ensues.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O-Boy a rain delay

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holland now declared a bust for ChiSox. Maybe he catches on in our MILB system.

Someone needs to change their postscript.
Cashier was one thing JD was correct in his assessment over Dutch. Hope he catches on though

Have. It kept up too much but at last glance his velo was down
No, I will wear it all season. I put it out there and I am going to have to live with it through the end of the season.

I was really wrong about Csshner, but not nearly as wrong as I was about Derek. I hope someone can find out what happened to his velocity so he can catch on somewhere next season.

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always loved Profar. methinks Rangers think there is an attitude issue. Like written multiple reasons he is not brought up. Not excusing it but things have. Or gone his way on the field or due to injury. Real tough breaks but be needs to rise above
Yeah, I said once before that him and the front office got sideways with each other somehow. It reminds me of when the Cowboys front office got sideways with Jimmy Smith early in his career. I look for Profar to be just abut as successful as Jimmy Smith was after he left. The Joaquin Benoit situation is another one where we got sideways with a player and moved on from him while he still had a lot of quality left in him.

Kelleyman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I said once before that him and the front office got sideways with each other somehow. It reminds me of when the Cowboys front office got sideways with Jimmy Smith early in his career. I look for Profar to be just abut as successful as Jimmy Smith was after he left. The Joaquin Benoit situation is another one where we got sideways with a player and moved on from him while he still had a lot of quality left in him.

I think whether Elvis eventually opts out or not will not be a factor. Probably major MIF injury is only hope for Profar. Did read one Tepid tweet re Odor potential for CF. My uneducated take is that Odor does go back for a ball well and likely has CF range. Routes and picking up the ball off the bat is a totally different scenario that I have no clue.

Just thinking unless we get a 1 or 2 year contract with Gomez, I don't think we resign him and his value is recouping IMO