• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random FF Thoughts

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just in 6.
Two with you guys and 4 others.

I'll keep the thread going

9 total for me this season
4 dynasty leagues(Bandit/Old School/D2 here)
- good chance another dyno gets added next year, but thought the same last yr and it never materialized

2 keeper leagues, none here

3 redraft leagues, MBBRL only one here

I've had a couple yrs in the 11-13 team range and it was too much for me to keep up with. Majority of those were redraft tho, and with more dyno on my plate it is less in-season management since waivers are thinner but I actively trim leagues if I hit double digits now

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well what the hell, back in the old 'board which shall remain nameless' days, I was in 20+ always..over time I trimmed that up significantly, now its only D1, D2, Old Shcool, Bandits as far as dynasties go, and my own little pissant 8 teamer that I run, along with 2 work redrafts. And just last week I realized that even that may be too much, as I grabbed Charbonett off waivers to replace Walker, yet never actually made the move in the starting lineup, and that's not an oopsie that I EVER make and moved me from the 1st/2nd seed to fighting for a playoff birth this week..

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok ill go............ D1, D2, Old School, KOTHF, Guillotine (well i was D'oh), Re Draft Work League, and my own which is a Keeper League,, and I Lurk Bandit's Dyno thread does that count..... :hockeysmile:

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6 total plus guillotine.

4 Dynasties D1, D2, lions board, and one that Nos did.

2 redrafts MBBRL and one on Yahoo. Most likely look for one on ESPN next year. I don't care for them but enjoy having their scoreboard up on Sundays.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 dynasties
1 keeper
2 redraft
1 guillotine

At one time I had close to 30 leagues. That was nuts. Now I think about cutting back every season even though I'm down to these.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see how yall play that many. I play usually no more than 3, sometimes 4. I don't play many because it drives me nuts rooting for certain players in one league knowing that I'm facing them in another. I usually end up drafting many of the same players across those leagues because of it.

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,968.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m usually in a lot of espn and yahoo public leagues and usually use those drafts for my one money league

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Down to 6 as well for me

MBBRL - KOTF

D1
D2
Old School

Home PPR (keep 8)
Home main (redraft no PPR)

KOTF is the only one worth talking about... hope Henry is okay, but Spears scares me for playoffs regardless ( @broncosmitty I should have accepted that Hockensen offer)

Old School, I'm hanging by a thread and just lost Pacheco for this week. Let's go, Kareem Hunt!

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Down to 6 as well for me

MBBRL - KOTF

D1
D2
Old School

Home PPR (keep 8)
Home main (redraft no PPR)

KOTF is the only one worth talking about... hope Henry is okay, but Spears scares me for playoffs regardless ( @broncosmitty I should have accepted that Hockensen offer)

Old School, I'm hanging by a thread and just lost Pacheco for this week. Let's go, Kareem Hunt!

Not sure I’ve started Spears all year. But I sure didn’t drop him.

Thanks for reminding me that I dropped Kincaid. lol

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure I’ve started Spears all year. But I sure didn’t drop him.

Thanks for reminding me that I dropped Kincaid. lol

Kincaid hasn't done much recently. He's a good one though.

Hope Frank Reich finds his way to the Bills QB room.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bring it, I'm ready for you

bring it come at me bro GIF

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see how yall play that many. I play usually no more than 3, sometimes 4. I don't play many because it drives me nuts rooting for certain players in one league knowing that I'm facing them in another. I usually end up drafting many of the same players across those leagues because of it.
It's really not that bad. On Sundays I watch the Sunday ticket and all of the games, but I don't check any of my fantasy scores until after all of the Sunday afternoon games and sometimes not until after the Sunday night game. It's just easier that way. I don't have that many players in common in all 14 of my leagues. I think I have 5 in some of them but no more than that. I have a general idea of how I'm doing especially in the dynasty leagues because I've had those guys for so long, but I never look at who I'm playing against because it would just drive me crazy. It is inevitable that at least one Monday night I will need a guy to score a certain amount for me to win a league but need the same guy to score less than a certain amount to win a different league. It's really awesome when his score falls in the sweet spot and you win both though. I decided a long time ago that if I'm going to put as much effort into the research and the games as I do then it just makes sense to spread my skill out to as many leagues as possible. That's one of the reasons that I can't get into best ball. I like to tinker with lineups and rosters and draft it and forget it just isn't fantasy football to me.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's really not that bad. On Sundays I watch the Sunday ticket and all of the games, but I don't check any of my fantasy scores until after all of the Sunday afternoon games and sometimes not until after the Sunday night game. It's just easier that way. I don't have that many players in common in all 14 of my leagues. I think I have 5 in some of them but no more than that. I have a general idea of how I'm doing especially in the dynasty leagues because I've had those guys for so long, but I never look at who I'm playing against because it would just drive me crazy. It is inevitable that at least one Monday night I will need a guy to score a certain amount for me to win a league but need the same guy to score less than a certain amount to win a different league. It's really awesome when his score falls in the sweet spot and you win both though. I decided a long time ago that if I'm going to put as much effort into the research and the games as I do then it just makes sense to spread my skill out to as many leagues as possible. That's one of the reasons that I can't get into best ball. I like to tinker with lineups and rosters and draft it and forget it just isn't fantasy football to me.

I could never do that. Even if I never look my scores, while the games are on, it doesn't matter. My brain is always doing the calculations in my head every time I see the stats tick by on the bottom lines.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gawd I miss the Sunday ticket.

How is it on you tube TV?

I have you tubeTv but even just changing from one game to another is a bigger pain in the ass than with DirectTv

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just follow the games on my computer (haven't watched them on TV since 2016). Although I'm completely aware of how my guys are doing, I don't track my opponents or 'keep' score - most times I don't even know who they have. Monday morn is when I do all that. It's just a thing for me. It does lead to some sleepless Sunday nights. .... but it give me something to look forward to. ...

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gawd I miss the Sunday ticket.

How is it on you tube TV?

I have you tubeTv but even just changing from one game to another is a bigger pain in the ass than with DirectTv
It's actually not bad. They have a bunch of different multi-views available in quad box form, so if there are more than 4 games (every early window) then I just pick the 3 best games I want to watch and then you can include Red Zone in the quad box also. I always just leave it on that and then with the afternoon games I just put all four of them in the quad box to watch. There have been a few times that the internet has caused it to buffer but not for too long. It's certainly no worse than losing signal for a thunderstorm with Direct TV which happened a lot living in Florida in September and October.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Up above the ol 49th i buy the time sharing which gives me every CTV network across the country
now we do not have 100+ CBS as you guys do but there are about 20 or so CTV's

well CTV picks up quite a few diff American feeds and does so from CBS or Fox from various points across your country

thus i usually have 4 or 5 games at 1:00 Eastern and at least 2 at 4:00 Eastern once an awhile even 3

that along with TSN picking up a game or 2 as well

and where i am I also get Fox CBS from Burlington and out west from Seattle

95% of the time CTV shows the same game as those cities but once an awhile its an extra as well

as for special games Thursday Nighter Sunday Nighter Monday London Germany etc we get am all

doesnt matter if its a you tube apple or who ever ... they all come on TSN ..

so i dropped big Ticket which i could still get if i want to....I came close as Stroud got hot but last 2 Texans games were on anyhow and seeing they are at the Jets today i would imagine that game should be locked in...

Im guessing TKO gets the same if he uses Bell Tv

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sean McVay out-cutes himself..9 a straight run plays with Williams and Freeman, walk straight down the feild.. inside the 10? 3 straight incomplete passes, FG.

WHY??? And I don't even have Williams

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone place any bets on Njoku being the reason you get that last win to secure a playoff spot? Anyone?