• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Free Agent frenzy

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I smell Coug lurking

:behindsofa:

That's why I didn't bring up the dreaded S word! Coug would be going off on me! That S word guy was the greatest QB to never
play!

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you know Coug will be in here beating the drum if Sam I Am does anything that resembles a franchise QB with the Eagles.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not if the Eagles' Chip Kelly who believes Tebow is going to be his starting QB has anything to say about it. Several venues have stories about what an improved QB Tebow is and Sammie maybe relegated to back-up status with Sanchez. Look out!

Last edited:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why I didn't bring up the dreaded S word! Coug would be going off on me! That S word guy was the greatest QB to never
play!

that's funny... but you forgot grossly overpaid!........

OH wait!.... but that's not Sam's fault! :)

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not if the Eagles' Chip Kelly who believes Tebow is going to be his starting QB has anything to say about it. Several venues have stories about what a improved QB Tebow is and Sammie maybe relegated to back-up status with Sanchez. Look out!

If Bradford isn't the starter by week 1, Chip Kelly is in some deep doo doo. CK took on SAMMYs massive contract, says he believes in him and if he doesn't start the fans will want his head on a platter.... of the 3, my money is on Sanchez at winning the starting job, only because he's been there. I will also go out on a limb and predict that Ole Chip will be looking for a job by week 8! He will be fired before the season ends. What ever happens, it should be fun to watch! I will be glued to this all season.

Regardless of what happens we are going to see SAMMYs true colors this season(stud or dud?), as this is, IMO "his last chance" of proving he worth in this league. Who knows maybe he will light it up!.....I doubt it though!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Bradford isn't the starter by week 1, Chip Kelly is in some deep doo doo. CK took on SAMMYs massive contract, says he believes in him and if he doesn't start the fans will want his head on a platter.... of the 3, my money is on Sanchez at winning the starting job, only because he's been there. I will also go out on a limb and predict that Ole Chip will be looking for a job by week 8! He will be fired before the season ends. What ever happens, it should be fun to watch! I will be glued to this all season.

Regardless of what happens we are going to see SAMMYs true colors this season(stud or dud?), as this is, IMO "his last chance" of proving he worth in this league. Who knows maybe he will light it up!.....I doubt it though!
Eight games is all we ask zeke!

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
would it be wrong to bring in wes welker for a camp body? He's a free agent!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welker is used up. He's toast. Might as well put him in the same category as SJ.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NOOOOOO.. C'mon Zeke you know how it works.

year 1 Sam gets a pass because it's a new system/OC
year 2 he gets a pass because his WRs were not as good as they should have been
year 3 he gets a pass because his Oline is not good
year 4 he gets a pass because his feminine douche just wasn't as strong as he needed

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
s
NOOOOOO.. C'mon Zeke you know how it works.

year 1 Sam gets a pass because it's a new system/OC
year 2 he gets a pass because his WRs were not as good as they should have been
year 3 he gets a pass because his Oline is not good
year 4 he gets a pass because his feminine douche just wasn't as strong as he needed

I don't know SJ...the fans in Philly are ruthless muthas!!.... ruthless is being nice!
Imagine 50000 BOSS429's all packed in 1 stadium! :pound: ...They will call for his head! :nod: ...Sam will be under a lot of pressure in that city. There's no way they will make excuses for him, maybe the coaches will, but not the fans.

SAMMY will get his chance, that's about it! All I can say is, he better make the best of it! If he flops, I cant see them leaving him in and even if he does well there is always the chance of injury. That's a tough defensive division! If Sam resorts to dinking and dunking, question is how will the fans react to this?

If he plays well then tears his ACL again, what will the fans do? :L

can you say .....deer in the headlights look?

RamCub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My take on Foles:

Sign him up now! Make the deal! Structure the contract where he makes the higher salaries after the years where Long's and Laurenitis' deals expire.

Foles is the type of team player we can go to during the term of his contract and ask him to restructure if we need to down the line - unlike a recent QB.

With the strong possibility of the Rams moving back out west - Foles chose to play college ball in Arizona - I would be renting too! The relocation just might be attractive to him.

I'd rather build on Foles' strengths, and wait on Mannion, Davis, and Keenum, than be stuck with a first round pick out of the top 5 where we wouldn't be landing a franchise QB anyway.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i heard something about the Eagles signing Bradford to an extension.

They also see how good this QB is WITH A RED JERSEY ON!!! :pound:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i heard something about the Eagles signing Bradford to an extension.

They also see how good this QB is WITH A RED JERSEY ON!!! :pound:
I get the joke, but the Eagles are hedging their bets.

If you're going that route, it makes good sense to me.

Stay tuned.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks as though SJackson is trying to continue his career and his latest idea is to sign with the Caboys. Since the Caboys are depleted at RB, SJackson believes he can come in and do all sorts of amazing things. Says he wants to go to a winning team. Perhaps he'll come calling when the Rams start winning consistently only to find the door will not be open. Here is the story.

RB Steven Jackson gets really creative in hinting for Cowboys to sign him | | Dallas Morning News

Man....I don't want to see him go to the Cowboys. I hate the freakin Cowboys!