• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I again blame the Limp Biscuit for this stalling on getting deals done that should be completed starting with AD's extension. This vid by Ian Rappaport explains that the last time the Rams started dragging their feet on extensions and proclaiming in the press that they have their priorities set, all four FAs were let go (see article). They have the AD deal, McVay's extension, Gurley's deal, and Cook's to get done.

This is where the effin' Limp Biscuit needs to step in and show that he is on board with McVay's culture transformation instead of just mouthing words (or in his miserable case, remaining extensively silent) and then through actions by delaying extensions and sech, undermining the very success that is getting him FAs like Suh, Peters, and Talib and a new building.

His actions are reminescent of that flippin Queen Idiot who was forever undermining the successes that the players accomplished with one stupid, boneheaded move after another basically telling the players they are dog shit. I am sure all of you can quote an example.

The Limp Biscuit was a minority owner during the Queen Idiot's destructive tenure and is it any wonder this backboneless whack job is quietly doing some of the similar things that she did openly. The whole affair makes me want forearm-shiver and bitch-slap the Limp Biscuit until he doesn't know what day, month, and year it is!!

NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport on LA Rams contract negotiations with DL Aaron Donald

Limp biscuit and queen idiot
Still crack me up every time I see it

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wonder how many years are left in the tank for phillips, he is 70 at this point

He's got to be 1 year at a time at this point. As long as it makes sense to him. Great for McVay and the Rams to be around his wisdom

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spot on SJ76. I believe I read a report that McVay has given an open policy with Phillips as to how long he wants to coach and they both agree.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they are going to do that with AD, what is going to stop them from doing that with McVay, Gurley, And Cook?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they are going to do that with AD, what is going to stop them from doing that with McVay, Gurley, And Cook?

My guess is that with Donald they are scared to give him that much dough for a DT when Gurley and possibly Goff will command a lot of dough themselves.

Or they are just milking ADs rookie contract and able to get other studs to join the team right now as well

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is a case of both SJ76. The Rams apparently want to not pay AD before they have to which is next year when is rookie deal runs out. Why rush to pay a guy before the contract is completed.

That bullshit comes driectly from that panty-wearing Limp Biscuit POS who is just as greedy as his some of his NFL colleagues and that flippin Queen Idiot who did so many bad things to so many great players over the years.

Everytime I think of the crap she pulled, I want to dig her up and just beat on those rotting bones until nothing is left!!

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I see A Donald waiting for a contract, the more I think we signed Suh to keep #99 at his rookie contract until he walks in 2 years I believe. Hope not but it just seems weird they still don't have a deal.

Could be... we could franchise him for a couple years at a MUCH cheaper price than a huge long term deal.... He would be 29-30 when he'd be a free agent.... I also believe that because of the holdout last year, we could make him a restricted free agent and match any deal he's offered or get compensation(draft picks) if we didnt...

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams obviously have no real intention of giving the max deal AD wants on his his timetable. They have way too many options to draw from to give in and shell-out a boatload of cash. Even though AD appears to be a principled fellow, the worst consequences the Rams would have to endure is a camp hold-out every year. When the Rams get the best years out of AD, he'll be gone like so many other players who played this game!!

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everytime I think of the crap she pulled, I want to dig her up and just beat on those rotting bones until nothing is left!!
Not worth the effort... or the stench that'd come with that.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think AD is the one hold this up.

Snead has repeatedly said they have his money budgeted, so why the delay?

My guess is AD is asking for an earth shattering contract, while the Rams are wanting to be more realistic.

I think until the market gets set with a possible Mack contract, AD isn't going to budge and neither are the Rams.

Just my :2cents:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the second paragraph of this article is the reasons the Rams traded Quinn and Ogletree as both were failing or on the downside of their careers. Miami and New York are going to find out if this is indeed true. The article also indicates that although our LB crew will be much younger, it is definitely loaded with talent enough to excite the coaches.

Rams LBs coach is 'very excited' about Cory Littleton, Samson Ebukam

Last edited:

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the second paragraph of this article is the reasons the Rams traded Quinn and Ogletree as both were failing or on the downside of their careers. Miami and New York are going to find out of this is indeed true. The article also indicates that although our LB crew will be much younger, it is definitely loaded with talent enough to excite the coaches.

Rams LBs coach is 'very excited' about Cory Littleton, Samson Ebukam

Quinn was making WAY too much money for a part time player... Ogletree was AWFUL last year, beyond awful. The missed tackles, couldn't keep up with guys in coverage and knocked out of the way on blitzes...

However, I did like Quinns ability to blitz/rush the passer, but not at 12.5 mil

Youngblood56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robert Quinn,Alec Ogletree and Connor Barwin gone. it could be Littleton and Ebukam time,both don't have much starting postion time,but this year they just might.Joe Barry LB Coach has loved them at training camp.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tree could have bounced....just missed too many tackles for me as a LB that's your sole job is to tackle. Quinn, i'm still a lil bit salty because we have a solid 4-3 DE who was playing out of position so I'm not sure if he was on the downside or not but asking someone to switch from putting their hand in the ground to dropping in coverage is no over night task.