• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DfbSusbVMAA_TeN.jpg:large
DfbsftkUYAETHZ0.jpg:large

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is cool, I thought Ebukam would be ready, sounds like he is more than ready!

As for Longacre, as I've stated before, I remember his rookie (?) pre-season where they just kept calling his name over and over in the two games I attended in the second half, you knew then he had the opportunity with some hard work to become something in the NFL.

I hope Matt has a great season!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok versus the Saints? He had a 96 rating and over 350 yards passing.
He had a 110 rating vs. the Eagles 2 TD passes and no picks, that is a good game.
He only had 1 real bad game vs. Seattle at home 2 picks, only game he threw 2 picks.

I’m not saying he had bad games. I hope he improves. I think McVay will make him better. But he needs to beat the best/playoff defenses to go to the super bowl.

He did not do a lot against Jax and Minnesota. Ok so he was good not ok in Philly and Saints game.

I’d rather spend all that money on Donald who’s great than Goff who’s good most of the time but not against elite D

Last edited:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d rather spend all that money on Donald who’s great than Goff who’s good most of the time but not against elite D
Goff was in his first full season as a starter last year & the dude was 22 years old for most of his Sophomore season. With his birthday in October, he will play most of this season at 23, so to pin the label on him that you posted here is very premature IMO, and TBH not exactly accurate for last season anyways.

Now with AD, I'm not so sure if the prudent thing for the Rams is to let him play out his 5th season, tag him in '19 & '20. (I'm thinking there is another year there too due to the hold out last year not counting as year four thus making this year Y4, pushing out his obligation to 2021. :noidea:)

In 2022, AD will be 32 years old, that's 8 years in the trenches and the motor just doesn't run that long and hard for most, even the elite.

With that said, I think the Rams should pay the man & I think they want to with one caveat, if AD is over the top with his asking price, and I'm beginning to think the latter is likely the case.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goff was in his first full season as a starter last year & the dude was 22 years old for most of his Sophomore season. With his birthday in October, he will play most of this season at 23, so to pin the label on him that you posted here is very premature IMO, and TBH not exactly accurate for last season anyways.

Now with AD, I'm not so sure if the prudent thing for the Rams is to let him play out his 5th season, tag him in '19 & '20. (I'm thinking there is another year there too due to the hold out last year not counting as year four thus making this year Y4, pushing out his obligation to 2021. :noidea:)

In 2022, AD will be 32 years old, that's 8 years in the trenches and the motor just doesn't run that long and hard for most, even the elite.

With that said, I think the Rams should pay the man & I think they want to with one caveat, if AD is over the top with his asking price, and I'm beginning to think the latter is likely the case.

2022 AD mean after death or Aaron Donald ?

Goff is young but he needs to be able to handle great defenses if we’re going to go far. That’s what I want to see

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2022 AD mean after death or Aaron Donald ?
Dude, if this was histroryhoopla.la or biblehoopla.la forums, I MIGHT expect that question.... but brudha this is sportshoopla.la. No doubt AD stands for the best defensive NFL player in the league...

BTW AD is an abbreviation for the Latin phrase Anno Domini, Latin for "The year of our Lord." & not after death. If it's of any consolation, BC does stand for Before Christ...:thumb:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, if this was histroryhoopla.la or biblehoopla.la forums, I MIGHT expect that question.... but brudha this is sportshoopla.la. No doubt AD stands for the best defensive NFL player in the league...

BTW AD is an abbreviation for the Latin phrase Anno Domini, Latin for "The year of our Lord." & not after death. If it's of any consolation, BC does stand for Before Christ...:thumb:

I kinda like the nickname for AD after death

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those two pics are some worthy avatars!
hell yeah...almost want a fathead poster of that Suh one..... he looks like he just ate one of the JV qbs from the Browns and was about to spit him back out while patiently awaiting the main course...Russell Wilson, and Jimmy G.