• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams, building through the draft

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After yesterday, It's looks as though Les Snead and Jeff Fisher are content with building this franchise through the draft. So with that, I see another 6-10 or 7-9 record and another 4th place finish in the NFC west in 2014-15. It's very frustrating having to wait for this team to compete for a division title or even a wild card spot at this point. Enjoy your summer 'cause it doesn't look like it's going to be a great fall and winter this year. :lame:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this where you go to Vent?

I am afraid your assessment is 100% correct. We are now in the toughest division in football and are doing very little at this point to improve. Even if we have an outstanding draft we will still be lucky to win 7 games. Who knows maybe if we draft well,we can contend by 2016??

Its tough on the fanbase when all we have good to look forward to is the offseason and when it finally gets here we do nothing while the rest of the division makes improvements. I point blame mostly on the old CBA causing us to sign unproven players to rediculous contracts and when we do sign a free agent we pay ridulous amounts of money to them only to have them slack off.
there Im done now.......