• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: Raiders vs Texans in Mexico City

klbynes500

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I rode inside the bus, in the North County region of San Diego County, a person said, "...like black people." This person of whom said that was Hispanic. African-American is my race. Barely any offense was taken by me. Moreover, for all that I know, he probably complimented black people; or probably not....

There's another issue I want to type about: the mentality of AD's and Presidents or Chancellors at prestigious, D-1, football programs. Yes, I'm referring to one of those schools--Texas. Why don't we have administrators of whom would primarily emphasize the idea of a very high student-athlete, graduation percentage and retaining coaches of whom post a record of 4 losses, than the primary urge of these schools: millions of dollars? In my opinion, the school will make money, regardless. Moreover, the school will benefit by making more great people and they can become a program, which has the possibility to win the National Championship, anyway. In life,there are some things more important than money. Most of the benefits we receive--in life--aren't distributed with money.

Fuck these programs of which cheat these kids out of their best chance in life to make a dollar. Furthermore, the recruit and his advisers are idiots, because they put football as there soul goal for success. Also, you dumb recruits are stupid enough to play for these crooks.

From what I saw in tonight's game, the Raiders are very stout at the defensive line. Impressive are the 2nd- and 3rd-levels, too. Offensively, the Raiders have balance. Jack Del Rio exploited the miss-matches and brought many different looks. Unconventional decisions came from the Raiders' coaches, too.

As for the Texans: they went to the TE too much. Without Watt, their very stout at the defensive line, if Clowney plays like he did in the 1st quarter. With Watt, and that 1st-quarter play from Clowney--in this game--they have a very good defense; unless a team plays a quick-release style, where the defensive lineman don't have time to sack the QB; even when the DL beat the protection. Osweiler can't throw the deep ball, consistently. Offensively, the Texans are predictable; eapecially if you contain the run. ILB's can't cover the RB's, when the opposing offense passes. In spite of these problems, the defense handled the screen passes, perfectly.

Super Bowl contenders are the Raiders.

Raider917

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what will Cam Newtons excuse be this week after he gets Mack attacked