• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Quacks host Bolts

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a good goal, Ducks win it

Tough, tough loss for the Lightning - Ben Bishop was so great tonight

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bishop broke 1st but he faced probably 2x as many shots as Hiller seen. Capt Quack with the GWG. Entertaining game all in all!!!!!

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a good goal, Ducks win it

Tough, tough loss for the Lightning - Ben Bishop was so great tonight

He was pissed too! Slammed his stick on bench when exiting! He was stellar tonight! Deserves at least 3rd star!

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be pissed bishop has no defense salo needs to clear that puck to the side.

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be pissed bishop has no defense salo needs to clear that puck to the side.

No shit sherlock! No offense intended. We been saying we need D but y'all keep saying that we need more O!!!! :noidea:

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's be clear we need defense and offense. Connolly got sent down today are we shocked?

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Special teams is important, they need to take advantage of their power plays - if they can do that, they can win some of these games, because 5 on 5 it's going to be tough

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's be clear we need defense and offense. Connolly got sent down today are we shocked?

Sum times I think you're so confused bro! But it's cool because it's so friggin funny! 1 min D than Danny gets on and posts O and you agree with him. It's like you must be on the fence or a fine line! LOL good stuff. :lol::wtf2::laugh3::noidea:

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Special teams is important, they need to take advantage of their power plays - if they can do that, they can win some of these games, because 5 on 5 it's going to be tough

Totally agree, but that's only because the team relied and let 1 man be 27% of the total O around here. They laid back complacent that the 1 guy would always be there and no one took it upon themselves to get better at shooting. Just passing. Again, Stammers led this club in PPG. It seems to me that none of our O guys have the balls big enough to shoot and keep on shooting and none of them definitely wanna run to the net for rebounds, screens, etc. Shit, they might get hit by a puck! Bunch of p#*sys, wooses & girl scouts!

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sum times I think you're so confused bro! But it's cool because it's so friggin funny! 1 min D than Danny gets on and posts O and you agree with him. It's like you must be on the fence or a fine line! LOL good stuff. :lol::wtf2::laugh3::noidea:

Ya me and Danny feel there is no market for a defenseman right now. So wait till the offseason to address the defense! Right now bring in a center. But yes we need both big time!

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally agree, but that's only because the team relied and let 1 man be 27% of the total O around here. They laid back complacent that the 1 guy would always be there and no one took it upon themselves to get better at shooting. Just passing. Again, Stammers led this club in PPG. It seems to me that none of our O guys have the balls big enough to shoot and keep on shooting and none of them definitely wanna run to the net for rebounds, screens, etc. Shit, they might get hit by a puck! Bunch of p#*sys, wooses & girl scouts!

Well part of that is due to the guys they built around Steven Stamkos - that's not necessarily the players fault, the guys Stevie Y put around him are guys that can pass - like Marty St. Louis and Valteri Filppula, etc etc - sure they can shoot more but for some of them, their DNA isn't shoot first

It's a learning curve for them, they're not going to figure it out over night, it'll take time