• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Putting Gelinas at forward

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are the thoughts on this?

I dont mind Deboer as much as some here but its moves like these that make me question him. The defense is one area where we are young, talented and promising. Lets not screw that up before it even starts.

You want that big shot in the lineup..but he's more valuable as a Dman. He just needs the seasoning and to stop being messed with.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
That big shot is only relivant at the point which is why you have a forward there on the pp. What I find troubling is we have gelinas who can't be taught to play better d and larrson who can't be taught to play better d. Is it a player problem or a coaching problem

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That big shot is only relivant at the point which is why you have a forward there on the pp. What I find troubling is we have gelinas who can't be taught to play better d and larrson who can't be taught to play better d. Is it a player problem or a coaching problem

I think it has more to do with a lack of patience by the coach. Neither of them are that bad for young D.

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He's by far the best option from the point. It's not even close. He's legitimately the most productive defenseman in the entire league on the PP this season. So if this gets him into the game on the PP point, then so be it.

Coach says it's definitely not permanent, but they want to get him in the lineup and not just wait until they need another d-man.

DevFan60

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we have good defensmen future in Gelinas, Merrill and Larsson. All we need right now are scoring forwards.