• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pronger Sucks

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
pronger used to play big and tough, he has not played more than a shift at a time big and tough in black and orange.

if he was playing big and tough like he used to be, i'd 100% agree with you guys.. the flyers have been missing big and tough since clarke brought in the goon squad after the lockout.. its been all gritty guys.. no guys with actual size that actually use it.. we have guys like powe that are 5 foot nothing playing with the heart and mind of a 6'7 guy.. pronger is currently a 6'5 guy that plays like he's 5'10

if he was playing big and tough i wouldn't have a problem with him. what set him apart in his prime was his ability to clear the crease, if you can find 10 instances of him actually clearing the crease in a flyers sweater i'll change my avatar to a picture of pronger with a heart around for the rest of the offseason

thats what makes me so angry. everyone always talks about how big and tough pronger is.. in his time in B&O coburn, meszaros, and OD have been twice the tough guy pronger has been

he's a great leader, a great puck mover, and a great PP QB.. defensively he's a has been

Just because he doesn't fight or make a bone crushing hit doesn't mean he is not physical. He wreaks havoc in front of the net every time he's out there. Did not shut down top scorers in the playoffs last year? When healthy, he is a top dman in the league.

Yea, you can hate him for not being healthy all the time, but to say he sucks as a defensemen is absolutely ridiculous. We're going to have to agree to disagree on this one because it will end up splitting our board in two.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

at least we moved past people saying he flat out sucks.. that was a bit ridiculous

now its more focused on why i hate him :)

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because he doesn't fight or make a bone crushing hit doesn't mean he is not physical. He wreaks havoc in front of the net every time he's out there. Did not shut down top scorers in the playoffs last year? When healthy, he is a top dman in the league.

Yea, you can hate him for not being healthy all the time, but to say he sucks as a defensemen is absolutely ridiculous. We're going to have to agree to disagree on this one because it will end up splitting our board in two.

haha alright.. we'll agree to disagree and we'll watch him this season, assuming he'll be healthy at some point