• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Probably should start a new thread

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My roommate was home first and of course
she was watching the rangers feed for the game. You should have heard their announcers go off on this incident. You would have thought trouba was a innocent choir boy. It was at that point I switched over to the devils feed and she went upstairs to bed to watch the rest of t he game. :dhd:

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rangers do not match up well against us on the ice... they don't exactly excel at areas which would be detrimental to us as well as they don't have the team speed to match us either.

What they can get over us is effort and strong goaltending....

Offense needs to return to their puck dominating ways and lit up the post!

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, it was a great win... and a much needed one at that. Yes, the Rangers were not the scary team we have seen in the past, at least not last night.. but they always seem to get lucky goals and great goaltending at times... Last night we had the post bail us out a few times... and while i have been very critical of Graves.. he single handedly made the most important defense save last night late in the game. YES, he shot the puck right into our guy trying to clear it which lead to there goal... BUT we could have cleared it several times earlier (including once at the blue line trying to be fancy....) but over all Graves woke up in the third and played well.. the first two periods.. not so much... I was shocked that Graves and Marino where out there the entire last two minutes when we were trying to protect the lead... I was like.. what the hell is Ruff thinking.. putting the defensive pair that has allowed the most goals all week in the final two mintues of the game?? and they were out there the entire two minutes.. (one because of iceing... the other times by choice). BUT they got it done.... and more importantly.. the Canes lost in regulation so we are only one point behind... and the Rags lost in OT tonight to Buffalo.... watched that game and yes, the Rags just dont look as scary.... but its still a team that can beat you with BS and luck... The refs were silent with the whistles in the 3rd... which i think helped us out.. it let us play our fast play game and we just wore them down.... Great win and LETS GO DEVILS!!!!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goaltending & defense ain't exactly a vote of confidence for me

Let's go Timo, starting to heat up

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay... good win tonight against a team we should have beat. Timo is starting to get on fire.. love it. Graves had a good game (and a goal) so I cant complain about his play... i hope those few games I was bad mouthing him was just because he was having a few off games... he has played much better the last two games.... The goal tonight was a good thing as well. My focus now to bitch about is Palate... I really hope this guy finds his touch for the playoffs.. he was an absolute beast for TB all those playoff years... I hope he gets that back for us come playoff time... because right now.. he is beyond cold....

Tatar had a bunch of chances tonight that he decided to pass instead of shoot... but on a bright note.. Haula is picking it up.. i thing that is 3 games in a row with a goal.... Hope he gets his scoring touch back... Overall... good win.. its a shame Canes won... but we are still just 1 point behind... we can take the lead with a win tomorrow night... So... LETS GO DEVILS

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Words cannot describe how bad they were tonight... Nobody played well. I know it was a back to back.. but come on.. they are better than this... And the Jets are decent... but not elite. They made us look like the worst team in the League tonight. Its hard to find something good to say other than thank you Nico for not letting us get shut out... but thats about it..... They need a day to rest and hopefully put this one behind us....

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully, said this before, this is the last time we come out and play like this. At this point in the season, shouldn't have results like this.

We're turning into that team where the other seed looks to beat us up on in the playoffs. Not the form we want heading into the dance.

Gotta finish this season out with strong performances. Not to thrilled to see us lose to good goaltending on another playoff caliber team. It reeks of bad omen.

Lets go Devils, fucking wake your asses up!