• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Preseason Game 3 thread

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that's you're opinion, and I suppose you're still entitled to it...

You were epically wrong calling Suh the biggest weakness vs the run. Luckily your friends weren't too hard on you about it. But it's on the internet forever now, as evidence, much like picture of the play gym your parents bought you for your 5th birthday.

ZQ0cQft.jpg

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't lie.

You hate Yer life.

No, I hate my dad. That makes me hate the Lions. See, if I upset TP enough, maybe my dad will love me one day.

Make sense?

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were epically wrong calling Suh the biggest weakness vs the run. Luckily your friends weren't too hard on you about it. But it's on the internet forever now, as evidence, much like picture of the play gym your parents bought you for your 5th birthday.

View attachment 24757
Well that's also your opinion, and you really, really (I mean like you probably have shirtless posters of him on your ceiling), like the dude, so you're obviously way too bias to be a credible source on this one.

So you go ahead and hang onto your opinion and the old eyeball test, and I'll trust the numbers...

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I hate my dad. That makes me hate the Lions. See, if I upset TP enough, maybe my dad will love me one day.

Make sense?
That's about as close to a logical explanation for your behavior as we've ever come up with, so I guess we can run with that theory for a while, sure...

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that's also your opinion, and you really, really (I mean like you probably have shirtless posters of him on your ceiling), like the dude, so you're obviously way too bias to be a credible source on this one.

So you go ahead and hang onto your opinion and the old eyeball test, and I'll trust the numbers...

Wait. Are you still saying Suh was the Lions biggest weakness vs the run last year? No way. You can't be this crazy.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Make sense?
I've got a feeling that if your dad spent fifteen minutes on The Hoop he'd stop spoiling the Grandkids and start spoiling you.

(My Dad likes Joique Bell, I cut myself out of the will.)

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's about as close to a logical explanation for your behavior as we've ever come up with, so I guess we can run with that theory for a while, sure...

My dad and I had a great day drafting in our family eague today. He snagged OBJ and Megatron with his first two picks. Then he played all day with his grand kids while I mowed his lawn.

What did you do today?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got a feeling that if your dad spent fifteen minutes on The Hoop he'd stop spoiling the Grandkids and start spoiling you.

(My Dad likes Joique Bell, I cut myself out of the will.)

He'd never in a million years figure out how to find this board, if he was even lucky enough to figure out how to log in. Still uses AOL.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait. Are you still saying Suh was the Lions biggest weakness vs the run last year? No way. You can't be this crazy.
Everyone else on the defense had considerably better numbers with far more attempts at them, while SUh was, statistically speaking, the soft spot of our run defense, even with far fewer attempts at him. He was disruptive and ruined a lot of attempts for the opposing offense, but as far as maintain his gap went, he was the weakest link out there. He was still good, just not as good as his teammates is all.

No big deal, really, but it is what it is. We went out and got a DT that's better against the run, so that's a good thing, right?

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My dad and I had a great day drafting in our family eague today. He snagged OBJ and Megatron with his first two picks. Then he played all day with his grand kids while I mowed his lawn.

What did you do today?
We took the dogs to the beach, I spent a couple hours trying to free up the transmission in my car so I can put in a new clutch, and now I'm working on some homework that I've put off all week.

I'm not really sure how that's relevant to anything on the board, but you seem to like to change the subject whenever you're getting schooled like this, so I figured I could at least be polite and oblige...

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Former No. Iowa RB, now Az Card, David Johnson, TD catch on a nice little fade/swing route to the corner coming out of the backfield.

made it look easy.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Former No. Iowa RB, now Az Card, David Johnson, TD catch on a nice little fade/swing route to the corner coming out of the backfield.

made it look easy.

Glad I scooped him in my yahoo keeper league.