• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Preseason - Flyers @ Capitals 7pm

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sending him down is the less-risky play IMO. If things go awry, and you have to call someone up, it doesn't have to be Morin. Alt, Manning, Ghost, and Hagg will all be in Allentown. They can be called up if necessary. Send Morin down rather than burning a year of his ELC and potentially hurting his development because you thought he played better in preseason games.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sending him down is the less-risky play IMO. If things go awry, and you have to call someone up, it doesn't have to be Morin. Alt, Manning, Ghost, and Hagg will all be in Allentown. They can be called up if necessary. Send Morin down rather than burning a year of his ELC and potentially hurting his development because you thought he played better in preseason games.

Ghost would be my first choice anyway because of his offensive ability, to me that would be a game changer

Sam Morin has been solid but he's not a difference maker right away, Ghost is a little more polished because of his game changing ability at this point

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ghost would be my first choice anyway because of his offensive ability, to me that would be a game changer

Sam Morin has been solid but he's not a difference maker right away, Ghost is a little more polished because of his game changing ability at this point

agreed. I'd like Ghost to get a lot of time in the AHL with Terry Murray too. I really think Murray can help his defensive game a lot.

but I would rather see Ghost in the NHL than Morin at this point.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with sending Morin down and bringing up another player if need be. Sorry about my error in the OP on Morin. I was thinking of someone else half asleep. Too dangerous when I am tired.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:agree::agree::agree:

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad Morin got sent back. Let him go eat up some French Canadien teenagers and hopefully make Team Canada

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless of what the final score shows, we controlled this game and probably deserved to net a couple power play goals en route to a 4-1 victory. This is all good in the preseason, but these types of games will drive us nuts when it matters.