• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Preseason 2023 Camp Thread

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Place to put all our top 10 kicker news, and other positions if one so chooses...

Browning going on PUP was news to me; was that expected?

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Place to put all our top 10 kicker news, and other positions if one so chooses...

Browning going on PUP was news to me; was that expected?

Browning was expected with his off season surgery. It sounds like he might be just in time for the season. If you remember, we signed Frank Clark right after that news.

Javonte not starting on the PUP is great news. (obviously). Tim Patrick good to go.

Hamler, Kendall Hinton and Mike Purcell start on the PUP.

The WR battle should be interesting and sadly for Hamler he starts on the PUP yet again. Makes it harder for Hinton too with a pretty deep WR core. He could be headed back to our PS to start the season yet again as if he isn't fully healthy may have a hard time becoming a "waiver claim", or he could get healthy quickly and earn one of those last spots. Will be interesting but not a good start for him trying to grab one of those WR spots. Going to be hard for him either way with a new staff and new or healthy WR's this year. Might be a guy that would be nice for his sake to see him get a shot on another team maybe a little less WR heavy. I would also gladly take him back to the PS.

Will be interesting to see what if any growth we see from Montrell Washington, Jalen Virgil and Brandon Johnson. Johnson and Virgil had the terrific camps and PS last year. I still miss Seth Williams. ;)

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going this Saturday for Back together day

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not big on the white helmets. Not really a fan, but judging by reaction elsewhere, I’m in the minority.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not big on the white helmets. Not really a fan, but judging by reaction elsewhere, I’m in the minority.

We still love you. Sadly, we won't be wearing them much but I hope eventually we get a logo change and tweak to our jersey. I want to keep the orange, hated when we went away from it. Would like to see the blue a little lighter blue though.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its the alternate, so IMO I think our new regular unis use a similar design, just different color. Either way, glad the horse D is back.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mims already hurt should return in a few days

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To no surprise the Broncos cut QB Jarrett Gurantano.

They also re-signed Nick Williams who was signed right before the Frank Clark signing then to make room for Clark was released. I knew he would be back as this appears to be a common thing for teams. They sign an undrafted rookie late in the signing period and then need a roster spot so he is the unlucky one which they just bring back once a spot opens.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kendall Hinton activated off PUP. Good for him. Didn't miss much time.

Signed former Charges WR Michael Bandy. Released Nick Williams for the second time.