• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Predictions about Matt Kemp

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forgot to mention before that Lester is a free agent after this season, we have a surplus of outfielders. If it doesn't work out with Lester than we can let him go after the season and still get a portion of Kemp's salary off the books. If it does work out then we have a rotation of Kershaw-Greinke-Lester-Ryu and Beckett going into the rest of the season to make a run, without losing much outfield depth.

Again though I wouldn't give up Joc Pederson or any other promising young talent.

Last edited by a moderator:

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I'm saying is, if that terrible Giants lineup they had during their 2 championships can win it all behind great pitching. It should be a breeze for this lineup if we are able to add another dominant pitcher.

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kemp should definitely stay a Dodger; Ethier can GTFO, however

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would love to see Kemp continue to start for the Dodgers but I'd also love to see him play whatever the team wanted him to play and not demand shit. It doesn't help that Puig can do everything Kemp used to be able to do defensively except with a stronger arm.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would however trade kemp for lester. Not at the expense of any of our prospect though. Crawford should also be considered. I would keep Andre simply because hes has been consistent for years and years. And the most frustrating thing about Kemp is its the same fucking pitch striking him out 3 years later. Its fucking infuriating. I thought as a hitter knowin what pitch was coming up next was a godsend and huge advantage. wtf matt?

Sid Mead

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's time to move Matt Kemp. This is the same player who after the 2011 Season, signed a franchise record 8-year, $160 million contract extension. He then boldly predicted that he would become the first player in history to have a 50–50 season. How's that working out for you now Matt ?
He's on his way to becoming the next John Shelby. The writing is on the wall, his best days are long gone.

sublime4eva

Westcoast Redskin fan....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like the Dodgers to find room for Pederson.

sublime4eva

Westcoast Redskin fan....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dodgers would have to eat a big part of Kemps contract if they do trade him, also we are loaded with left handed hitters. Tough call but I don't think anyone wants Ethier and his contract.