• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Predicting Florida vs Awbarn

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Maybe it's because I spend my work days separating financial decisions from accompanying emotions, but I'd be hesitant to make that wager.

Well, Vegas opened the game as a pick and the line has now moved to Auburn -3. Something tells me that at a pick game some real money came in on Auburn. I'm thinking they didn't build all those fancy hotels on losses, so Florida is going to win this game. It might be some sloppy fumble play or goofy bounce on a late pass, but I'm guessing Florida is going to win.

As an added bonus, I love taking home dogs, so getting 3 points here would be the play I'd make if I was going to bet this game.

I know one thing for sure, I wouldn't put money on either team in this game if I need them to cover any points.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Vegas opened the game as a pick and the line has now moved to Auburn -3. Something tells me that at a pick game some real money came in on Auburn. I'm thinking they didn't build all those fancy hotels on losses, so Florida is going to win this game. It might be some sloppy fumble play or goofy bounce on a late pass, but I'm guessing Florida is going to win.

As an added bonus, I love taking home dogs, so getting 3 points here would be the play I'd make if I was going to bet this game.

I know one thing for sure, I wouldn't put money on either team in this game if I need them to cover any points.

Interesting. The Vegas refs might be on UF's side then.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One score game...a lot of stuff happened during that game which could've given them another score. And you know it!
True, but if we're not up by three scores with like five minutes to go I'm thinking those last few minutes would've been played a little differently

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that they both can't lose is the real tragedy.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are the first non-Ohio State fan I have seen express anything close to that.
I didn't see that much of the osu game, but i think Ohio State is the best team right now. You could probably line up the top seven in any order and have an argument for it at this point though

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see that much of the osu game, but i think Ohio State is the best team right now. You could probably line up the top seven in any order and have an argument for it at this point though
Don't get me wrong, I hope the Buckeyes keep getting rated "too low". It's best for a chip on their shoulder. I always thought that Urban Meyer coached better as an underdog. Not sure about Day, but disrespect can go a long way with 18-22 year-old's.

I was only responding to the triggered Auburn fan in another thread making outlandish claims about OSU and supposed claims but Buckeye fans about the schedule.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one seems to be impressed that Ohio State's game at Nebraska at night in prime time was over mid-way second quarter.

It was over before it started.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that they both can't lose is the real tragedy.

Meh...Aubarn, LSUx and Joja in 4 weeks will show if we have anything at all. UF could win all three and lose to South Carolina. That's just this fucked up game we watch.

Speaking of which, I still can't believe UNC didn't kick the extra point.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get me wrong, I hope the Buckeyes keep getting rated "too low". It's best for a chip on their shoulder. I always thought that Urban Meyer coached better as an underdog. Not sure about Day, but disrespect can go a long way with 18-22 year-old's.

I was only responding to the triggered Auburn fan in another thread making outlandish claims about OSU and supposed claims but Buckeye fans about the schedule.
Yeah, saw that lol