• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Possible Draft Scenario

RaidaDave

Devourer of Souls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,331.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I was that fast short DB. Worked in HS though.

RaidaDave

Devourer of Souls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,331.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amari Cooper....Kevin White. I think both will be stars in the NFL. The drop off after these two seems pretty considerable, but there are some good recievers after. This is a very deep WR draft. With that said, I'm going with White based on a gut feeling.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always like to go around and read what my fellow Raiders fans and bloggers are posting.. Seems like alot of them wantt D with the 4th pick.. That tells me they think our O is good enough right now to score 24 or more points a game right now.. And its the D that needs work.. Me, i think our D is good enough right now to WIN games, and it's the O that needs more firepower.. If we go D?? And our WRs start dropping balls?? Our season will be over real fast!! Suddenly the fan base would turn on Carr, and 2015 would be a waste.. WRs drops = 3 and out ball and that = D killa.. WR and OL is what i want to draft!! If we think we can score 24 or more points right now?? Let's go D.. Cuz 24 or more is what you need now days to WIN games..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, here pretty SOON we will know who Cincy will face?? BigCat and Mack Attack!! Or Coop, Streater, Crabs, and JJ?? Big monster draft for the Raiders!! Could both BigCat and Coop be there at 4?? I think those 2 are the best players in this draft by far!! Man what a choice the Raiders would have if both are there.. Heck our HIGH 2nd round pick is just as GREAT!! Reggie just needs to HIT this draft!! It could set us up real good..

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amari Cooper....Kevin White. I think both will be stars in the NFL. The drop off after these two seems pretty considerable, but there are some good recievers after. This is a very deep WR draft. With that said, I'm going with White based on a gut feeling.

never can tell. some of this stuff is just hit or miss. there was a lot of backlash for taking hayward-bey over crabtree..neither is an all pro player. crabtree may improve but don't see him being a game changer. will we be looking back several years from now saying cooper or white didn't become what people thought they would? everyone saw what odell beckham jr did last season and will be measuring either pick against him or sammy watkins. I'm in favor of trading down.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kevin White is a very good player, in the mold of Andre Johnson.. Big powerful guy with SPEED to burn!! He would be a great pick.. This draft has some beast players to choose from at 4!! Another guy that's rising on the Raider board, so they say is Bud Dupree!! A pure DE.. 6-4 260 That guy is a monster so the tape shows..
The key for this draft to open up is QB going 1 and 2!! But then we still have the pesky Jags sitting there at 3 that could take the player we really want, or trade that pick for a team looking to get Cooper or BigCat.. Good Drama!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After thinking about it, im going to stick with my pick.. At 4 Oakland selects Amari Cooper!! It makes sense to me.. You always take care of the Franchise, that's why it makes sense to me.. Now if he's gone, or we pass?? Not to worry, there will be alot of GOOD players to choose from at 4.. This pick is SO important to the Raiders!! We NEED to get it right!! Coop at 4 if there is the Right pick!! Again, lot of impact players to be had at 4 the would help big time!! I just think Coop is the RIGHT pick at the RIGHT time..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lot of trade rumors swirling between the Jets and the Raiders for that 4 pick?? They get 4, we get 6 and their 2nd and 5th!! Not to bad.. Wonder what the Jets want?? MM?? That's a big gamble on their part giving that high 2nd round pick for a player with a GREAT chance of not being there at 4, that is if MM is their target?? And we take a huge gamble as well if our target is WR..They could be targeting either Coop or White!! To give Geno even more weapons?? While the Skins could take whoever is left from White and Coop to boost up RG3?? The only thing that matters for the Skins is getting RG3 back on track!! If he sucks the team sucks!! What better way to help him, than to get him either Coop or White?? Of course none of this will matter if WR is not our #1 target?? If that's the case then a trade would be good..

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Williams is there at 4, the RAIDERS take him. They can get Devin Smith or Funchess in the 2nd. Amari Cooper is good but I have a feeling he won't be the player he is being hyped to be. White will make a better NFL receiver.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Williams is there at 4, the RAIDERS take him. They can get Devin Smith or Funchess in the 2nd. Amari Cooper is good but I have a feeling he won't be the player he is being hyped to be. White will make a better NFL receiver.
Ya GenJac, i could see BigCat Williams as the pick if he is there at 4.. That guy is rated by MOST as the best player in this draft by far.. Could it be that the Raiders get the TOP 2 rated player in the draft in back to back years?? Mack last year and Williams this year?? Man that would be nuts!! Mayock says the dude is a cross between JJ Watt and Seymour for crying out loud.. SCORE!! Now i disagree on Coop though, he will be the best WR out of this crop imo.. Coop or White either way SCORE.. Draft night will be fun for sure.. Coop, BigCat, White, Fowler, trade down..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Raider greats Tim Brown and Cliff Branch are praying the Raiders draft Amari Cooper eh?? Wonder why?? Well i agree with them.. The moment of truth is about here.. Can you feel that drama building??

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the last rumor I heard said the Raiders have it set up where they have Leonard Williams #1 on their board followed by Kevin White #2. If both are gone or they get a good enough trade offer then they will move back. Obviously this time of year is where rumors are running wild so hard to tell which ones are true or not.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the last rumor I heard said the Raiders have it set up where they have Leonard Williams #1 on their board followed by Kevin White #2. If both are gone or they get a good enough trade offer then they will move back. Obviously this time of year is where rumors are running wild so hard to tell which ones are true or not.
It could be cd.. Most Raider insiders have Williams or Cooper though.. But let me tell ya bro?? A young Seymour or Andre Johnson clone would be just fine as well.. I always stick to my pick, which in this case is Amari Cooper!! Tim Brown Jr!! But im game with ANY of the those top players.. I will also stick to my pick, that you guys take QB at 1 or 2.. Oh i could be wrong on that one!! I just could see it happening..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today is the day baby!! Let's see who the Silver and Black pick?? We are going to CRUSH this draft!!
Shout out to everybody sporting SILVER AND BLACK!! Im with ya..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's crunch time!! And Amari Cooper is HOT!! Everybody wants him.. Here we have a 20 year old WR from Bama, that can run a Whole NFL route tree, play ANY WR spot on that line, and great work ethic to go with it!!
On the other side of the ring, we have 20 year old BigCat Williams!! A dude that can play that WHOLE DL!!
A young Richard Seymour!! And that said?? He don't care if he slides, i WANT to play for the RAIDERS!!
Man that DRAMA is thick!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So im watching that show His and Hers on ESPN, and that Chick Host they have on there is Smokin hot!!
Anyways.. Count down baby!!