• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Possible Draft Scenario

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AMARI FREAKIN COOPER!! WELCOME TO OAKLAND BABY!!

This is a great pick by the Raiders. It was really a flip of the coin with either Cooper or Williams but you have to give your franchise Qb the necessary weapons to see if in fact he is a franchise QB. Carr to Cooper, get used to it.

poprocksncoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like the Cooper pick, just shocked they passed on Williams. Hope he pans out!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a great pick by the Raiders. It was really a flip of the coin with either Cooper or Williams but you have to give your franchise Qb the necessary weapons to see if in fact he is a franchise QB. Carr to Cooper, get used to it.
GenJac, Coop was number 1 on the Raider board.. You just don't pass on a talent lIke C
GenJac, Coop was #1 on the Raider board all along.. You just can't pass on a talent like Coop, even for BigCat.. Here we have a 2nd year QB in which our season rides on.. So what do you do?? You give him the best WR in the draft.. Heck the Colts take yet another WR!! They are taking care of Luck, making sure he has everything he needs to get the job done.. Same thing we did.. I like what you said there GenJac.. Carr to Cooper, get used to it!! Sweet!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like the Cooper pick, just shocked they passed on Williams. Hope he pans out!
In truth PopRocks, i would of been shocked if we passed on Coop for BigCat.. We crushed the top 5 of this draft!! That dude you have a picture of is one happy guy.. Now we get into the meat of this draft.. So many good players to choose from at 35.. Man there is still good WRs, OL, DL, RBs, TEs, DBs!! Heck Landon Collins, Gregory, etc..

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't mind Gregory. As long as he hasn't been too active in the "Green Room". Book-end OLB's would be awesome.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Leonard williams was a no brainer. Especially when he fell to them. Wanted to play there etc. receivers are difficult to judge how they will transition to nfl. Marquise lee tore it up at usc and at this point he's a mediocre receiver. I'll be expecting Sammy Watkins or even Odell beckham jr type numbers. It's justified being taken that high. Will this be another pick the team regrets in few years I hope not.

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't mind Gregory. As long as he hasn't been too active in the "Green Room". Book-end OLB's would be awesome.
Now that I've come down from my high, I say pass on RG. A 2nd rounder is way too early to take a flier on a pot-head.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that I've come down from my high, I say pass on RG. A 2nd rounder is way too early to take a flier on a pot-head.
Maybe RaiderZar.. There is still so much talent to choose from at 35!! We could take the best Pass Rusher at 35 or OL.. Landon Collins would be a coup at 35 as well.. Maybe the top TE?? To help Rivera and that other guy we got from the Bills.. RB?? Alot of great RBs we could take our pick there.. We are going to crush this draft RaiderZar..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe RaiderZar.. There is still so much talent to choose from at 35!! We could take the best Pass Rusher at 35 or OL.. Landon Collins would be a coup at 35 as well.. Maybe the top TE?? To help Rivera and that other guy we got from the Bills.. RB?? Alot of great RBs we could take our pick there.. We are going to crush this draft RaiderZar..
Amari Cooper is a RAIDER!! We could get his teammates Collins and Yeldon.. That would be crazy!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great pick !! Welcome to the Raiders Edwards!! That will free up Mack to play his LB spot full time. Tuck.. Williams.. Jelly.. Edwards.. Bring it!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great pick !! Welcome to the Raiders Edwards!! That will free up Mack to play his LB spot full time. Tuck.. Williams.. Jelly.. Edwards.. Bring it!!
His DL coach at FSU is now our LB coach!! Inside info.. That dude is going to beast for us.. Reggie,JDR, and KNJ ALL wanted him!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow!! Welcome to Oakland Walford!! Reggie is a Beast!! We are crushing this freakin draft.. Rivera and Walford!! ESPN giving Raiders love like I have never seen..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So NFL.Com gives the Raiders an A+ for Coop, and an A for both Edwards and Walford.. You can't do better than that.. Raider Fans have waited a very long time!! Our turn is coming!! Edwards is going to be badazz on the DL!! Can play that whole DL.. Walford and Rivera in double TE sets.. Lee when we want to power run!! And the cherry baby, Amari Cooper.. Now let's see what Reggie does with the rest of the picks..