• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pointing out that your bad, young, bust of a QB has good numbers with a clean pocket...

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's hard for me to buy in on a guy who is all tools and production 2nd at an SEC school, personally.

Josh Allen is gonna get teams drafting for the next Josh Allen not realizing Josh Allen panning out is the outlier. Tools wise he's QB1. Production wise he is like QB5, maybe.

People might get mad at me, but you know what Mahomes, Hurts, Jackson, and Burrow all have in common? They were extremely productive in college.
Very fair.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The kitty kitty? I was thinking lay up for RTK.

the second post? I guess continuing what I posted behind koy. :noidea:
Monsters of the Midway & The 46 defense killed that town.
Cursed.:stooges:
I know....Jerry is cursed as well,
different curse but fucked all the same. :pout:
Ok got yah. Thanks lol. I wanst sure what u were referring to, sorry.
Allen is what Richardson looks like if he follows that path
Theres 1000 guys with tools that fail. Every year.

BeaReylo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing here is that Justin Fields is only three months older than Will Levis and he is a year younger than Hendon Hooker. Its still not crazy to think that Fields could get better.

If he cut his sack rate in half (and got the ball out in those situations twice as often) he'd be Josh Allen (on a bad team). Its a big if but if he does start reading defenses better than he really could be good.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fields had the most pocket time to throw the ball last year (2.7 seconds) with most QBs having 2.5 seconds. Are we sure thats OL and not WR?

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fields had the most pocket time to throw the ball last year (2.7 seconds) with most QBs having 2.5 seconds. Are we sure thats OL and not WR?

...are we sure it's not the QB inability to read a defense quickly and not WR or OL???

4 years from now people are going to talk about the Bears passing on Young and sticking with Fields and what a mistake it was IMO.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...are we sure it's not the QB inability to read a defense quickly and not WR or OL???
Yup. You have to trust your eyes and make the throw. Fields just holds and runs.

Chief Cola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

4 years from now people are going to talk about the Bears passing on Young and sticking with Fields and what a mistake it was IMO.
I hate to say this but I watched Chiefs receivers drop easy passes for decades. Then Andy Reid shows up. Then Mahomes takes over.

Now they're pulling WRs out of the NFL scrap heap and they're making plays without anyone like Tyreek Hill. They've spent high picks on CEH, Mecole Hardman and Skyy More but it seems like the average-ish guys they bring in get it done just as well.

Sooo...coaching? Unless you can find a generational WR like Megatron I don't know if the talent level is that drastic between most NFL WRs.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to say this but I watched Chiefs receivers drop easy passes for decades. Then Andy Reid shows up. Then Mahomes takes over.

Now they're pulling WRs out of the NFL scrap heap and they're making plays without anyone like Tyreek Hill. They've spent high picks on CEH, Mecole Hardman and Skyy More but it seems like the average-ish guys they bring in get it done just as well.

Sooo...coaching? Unless you can find a generational WR like Megatron I don't know if the talent level is that drastic between most NFL WRs.

They do have a generational talent among their receivers, just happens to be a TE. Hill was a luxury, but Kelce is the linch pin.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The exception? Sure.
No, he's not the exception. He proves it. He would have been shit if he stayed at ohio state. Because that's what Ohio state QBs do. They take shits in the league.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Burrow doesn't claim himself to be a Buckeye, and certainly he wasn't the QB he became while at OSU.

He graduated from OSU, got his degree, but his football acumen didn't hit the tier it did until he landed at LSU. When some OSU fans tried to claim Burrow as the 1st Buckeye to start at QB in the Super Bowl, he pushed that aside and didn't accept it stating: "It's not where you start, it's where you finish. I'm an LSU Tiger. I don't know why OSU fans try to claim me"