• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pocono

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, before you go there chewbacca, I have been watching NASCAR for over 50 years and I was just having some fun. Gordon is always complaining about re-starts just like Jeem. He isn't ever going to get it, not after 20 years.

WILD FAN

Naked Woman Watcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
safe_image.php

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, before you go there chewbacca, I have been watching NASCAR for over 50 years and I was just having some fun. Gordon is always complaining about re-starts just like Jeem. He isn't ever going to get it, not after 20 years.

It's chewbaccer, not chewbacca.

I'm not some hairy creature from a nerd movie. I like to chew tobacco, so Chew Baccer= chewbaccer.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not some hairy creature from a nerd movie. I like to chew tobacco, so Chew Baccer= chewbaccer.

You know what Chew boy. Lighten up just a bit. I get your title. A little reciprocity can go a long way. Capeeche?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go back to post #104, if you suddenly have amnesia and re-read what you posted there. Then if you want to claim stupidity that is your problem. Demanding people get your title correct is really ridiculous but if you want to press the issue perhaps I'll get ahold of mod since I am a mod and we can discuss it.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go back to post #104, if you suddenly have amnesia and re-read what you posted there. Then if you want to claim stupidity that is your problem. Demanding people get your title correct is really ridiculous but if you want to press the issue perhaps I'll get ahold of mod since I am a mod and we can discuss it.

You want to get a mod here because I said Kevin Harvick is a better driver than Dale Earnhardt Jr?

Go ahead.

And I was just playing around with the name thing.

I apologize for the tone you picked up with my comments which wasn't meant to upset anyone. No need for drama here(even though drama and Jeff Gordon fans seems to go hand in hand)

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want to get a mod here because I said Kevin Harvick is a better driver than Dale Earnhardt Jr?

Go ahead.

And I was just playing around with the name thing.

I apologize for the tone you picked up with my comments which wasn't meant to upset anyone. No need for drama here(even though drama and Jeff Gordon fans seems to go hand in hand)

No this is not about you mentioning Harvick was a better driver than Junior. Those opinions are fine. This is about you demanding that I get your Chewbaccer title correct. Go re-read post #104. You posted it. I am just stating that many times people refer to others with abbreviated titles. For example, most folks refer to me as Retro. I don't then jump on the next post and demand that they refer to me as Retroram52. Now do you understand what we are discussing here? The post number is in the black header bar on the right hand side if you don't know where that is.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are now chewbacca.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and I'm glad to see Jr get the win.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No this is not about you mentioning Harvick was a better driver than Junior. Those opinions are fine. This is about you demanding that I get your Chewbaccer title correct. Go re-read post #104. You posted it. I am just stating that many times people refer to others with abbreviated titles. For example, most folks refer to me as Retro. I don't then jump on the next post and demand that they refer to me as Retroram52. Now do you understand what we are discussing here? The post number is in the black header bar on the right hand side if you don't know where that is.

Good God. That's what you're mad about? Lighten up, Francis. I didn't think it was humanly possible to take that as a serious demand. Maybe my humor is a bit dry sometimes I guess.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nevermind. You simply don't understand what you are doing.

No, I completely understand. I understand that you got all bent out of shape over what was meant to be a joke.

I apologize if I offended you, I really meant no harm, but seriously, if a joke about my username offended you, you really do need to lighten up.

Nobody needs their blood pressure skyrocketing because of a bad joke posted on a sports forum.