• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Please goodbye to Servais

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marco Gonzales, first baseman Evan White and rookie pitcher Emerson Hancock are expected to be ready for spring training in February. Pitchers Robbie Ray, Easton McGee and Penn Murfee, who are all recovering from surgery to repair the UCL in their elbows, are expected to miss significant time in 2024.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marco Gonzales, first baseman Evan White and rookie pitcher Emerson Hancock are expected to be ready for spring training in February. Pitchers Robbie Ray, Easton McGee and Penn Murfee, who are all recovering from surgery to repair the UCL in their elbows, are expected to miss significant time in 2024.
I’d really be shocked if Marco isn’t DFA’d in spring training. Marco and White are two contracts I think Jerry will actually just eat cause they need roster spots for FA’s and IMO when Bliss makes the team after they miss on a trade for a 2B. IMO going into the offseason their big board has Rojas at 3B with Geno at DH.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d really be shocked if Marco isn’t DFA’d in spring training. Marco and White are two contracts I think Jerry will actually just eat cause they need roster spots for FA’s and IMO when Bliss makes the team after they miss on a trade for a 2B. IMO going into the offseason their big board has Rojas at 3B with Geno at DH.
I want Bellinger badly at the #3 spot in the lineup...

Msfann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This 54% bs still pisses me off, all the promises from used car jerry were bs and he's been holding back trying to do just barely enough to make his numbers. This team is a farce and should be run out of town.

Every year the fanbase goes through hell wishing this year could be the year that this team can be good and compete and now we find out it was all bullshit and us fans look like idiots for trusting this team.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want Bellinger badly at the #3 spot in the lineup...
I highly doubt Jerry would even want him cause he’s a Boras client, but he is the perfect player for the Mariners. He can play all 3 OF well and can play 1B well. But in Jerry’s remarks about being stuck in the mud, Bellinger is that kind of player if he has another issue with his shoulder.

But this where the Mariners are at. They have to massively overspend on the AAV if they don’t want long term deals.

Msfann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm kinda done with this team. I want to watch a team that wants to dominate, not half ass it every year and hope a miracle happens.

Its been years and years years of spoon fed bullcrap from the front office telling us lies how they want to win championships only for the truth to come out and we find out it was all bullshit.

Whatever happens with this team we now know the plan is to be boring and mediocre and maybe if lucky reach the playoffs then hope a miracle happens and the team gets hot and wins. Be prepared for more guys with some power but strike out a shit ton because dipoto loves them.

If I was Julio I would ask to be traded, he's not winning a ring here and at this rate he'll be long retired before Dipoto gets his winning team.

I have to laugh about people thinking Ohtani will ever come here or if the Mariners FO would open up their wallets for him, there's no point in signing a guy like that for that much money if you are going to half ass it with everything else, we'll end up like the Angels with Ohtani and Trout and still lose. I don't think he wants to come here anyway after the Mariners wasted Ichiro's career. Japanese players loved Seattle for a bit but once they realized it was a dead end they play elsewhere.

I can't have a good outlook on next year because it's already been ruined by used car Jerry's plan to kick the can down the road forever. it's been eight freaking years and how many more years will he need? When this one fails will they give him a third chance at a rebuild?

In a way I'm glad they finally told us some truth because most of us have been screaming about this crap for years and now everything makes sense.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm kinda done with this team. I want to watch a team that wants to dominate, not half ass it every year and hope a miracle happens.

Its been years and years years of spoon fed bullcrap from the front office telling us lies how they want to win championships only for the truth to come out and we find out it was all bullshit.

Whatever happens with this team we now know the plan is to be boring and mediocre and maybe if lucky reach the playoffs then hope a miracle happens and the team gets hot and wins. Be prepared for more guys with some power but strike out a shit ton because dipoto loves them.

If I was Julio I would ask to be traded, he's not winning a ring here and at this rate he'll be long retired before Dipoto gets his winning team.

I have to laugh about people thinking Ohtani will ever come here or if the Mariners FO would open up their wallets for him, there's no point in signing a guy like that for that much money if you are going to half ass it with everything else, we'll end up like the Angels with Ohtani and Trout and still lose. I don't think he wants to come here anyway after the Mariners wasted Ichiro's career. Japanese players loved Seattle for a bit but once they realized it was a dead end they play elsewhere.

I can't have a good outlook on next year because it's already been ruined by used car Jerry's plan to kick the can down the road forever. it's been eight freaking years and how many more years will he need? When this one fails will they give him a third chance at a rebuild?

In a way I'm glad they finally told us some truth because most of us have been screaming about this crap for years and now everything makes sense.
Not sure if Ohtani would want to come to Seattle, but I feel he is a dude they would more than open the checkbook up. He would bring so much money in advertisements, sponsorships, television market and playing in Japan.

No idea how to actually prove it, but I’d bet Ichiro coming back was better monetarily than Felix’ entire career.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if Ohtani would want to come to Seattle, but I feel he is a dude they would more than open the checkbook up. He would bring so much money in advertisements, sponsorships, television market and playing in Japan.

No idea how to actually prove it, but I’d bet Ichiro coming back was better monetarily than Felix’ entire career.
Mariners are on the list along with Dodgers, SF and Boston. Yankees I'm sure will check in. It comes down to if the FO wants to spend on a generational type talent. This is the move to get the fans back on his good side.

Msfann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could buy a powerball ticket. or hope the Mariners sign Ohtani. Both are probably about the same odds.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could buy a powerball ticket. or hope the Mariners sign Ohtani. Both are probably about the same odds.
I won $200K from powerball back in 2009 so that's better odds than M's signing a legit bat anyways. :nod: