• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

playoff predictions

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, the team that went to 2 straight AFC Championship games a Superbowl finished with a winning record and still finished 4th. The last place Bengals went 5-0 against the NFC including a blowout of the 49ers. Pitt and Cleveland were decimated with injuries and made the playoffs and had over 10 wins. Both Cleveland and Pitt were able to beat the Ravens this year. I mean, I don't care that they got beat up in the playoffs. It sucks for them, and doesn't look great overall, but when you can win 10+ games in a division with 4 teams over .500 and that many injuries, they are a pretty damn tough team.

I am just saying.
Oh, I agree. I was just poking fun at our rivals. The AFCN dominated this year. And I will be shocked if anyone can beat Baltimore. We'll see.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the ravens should beat KC.

however, I can see a situation where the refs think they can help KC beat them.

oh.. we messed up, do the 4th down over...

PI, PI, PI, PI ball at the 1 - 1st and goal ... TD KC!!!! yay Taylor Swift!!!!

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the ravens should beat KC.

however, I can see a situation where the refs think they can help KC beat them.

oh.. we messed up, do the 4th down over...

PI, PI, PI, PI ball at the 1 - 1st and goal ... TD KC!!!! yay Taylor Swift!!!!
I would definitely push it downfield if I were the Chiefs. High potential for PI calls on Sunday.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
never under estimate the NFL's love of KC
Maybe - but Baltimore got away from who they were all season in that game.

Lions lost, but they lost doing what got them there. Aggressive on 4th down, making the given play. It didn't work this time, but they went down doing what they've done all year. No shame in that.

Baltimore is built to run. They ran 3 times in early down situations with a RB designed play. 3. Those plays netted 17 yards. For some reason, the need to prove LJ is a playoff QB overtook the need to win....and it cost them.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe - but Baltimore got away from who they were all season in that game.

Lions lost, but they lost doing what got them there. Aggressive on 4th down, making the given play. It didn't work this time, but they went down doing what they've done all year. No shame in that.

Baltimore is built to run. They ran 3 times in early down situations with a RB designed play. 3. Those plays netted 17 yards. For some reason, the need to prove LJ is a playoff QB overtook the need to win....and it cost them.
a lack of patience with the running game, and the belief that the passing game is a magic wand that creates first downs.