• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pick two...standard

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One has to be a TE.

I'm leaning Patterson. Talk me out of it.

Cordarrelle Patterson - wouldn't it just be the Pats for him to be a thing? Especially when nobody's looking.
John Brown - one of my faves, still, playing my Bills secondary?
Tyrell Williams - should get some looks, does Mike overtake him?
Jimmy Graham - starting him
Jordan Reed - sit him when he's healthy? Playing with fire.

Standard, no PPR

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brown and Reed. I like Brown because it looks like Flacco was looking his way a lot in the preseason. The Ravens finally have usable WRs and I expect that offense to look much better this year. I think he's gonna get a decent amount of work. I'd also go Reed this week because I know Smith loves throwing to TEs. Rodgers doesn't. And while he may develop more love for Graham, for this week, I'm going with what I think is more likely and that's Smith looking for Reed a lot.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I start the two TEs. Apparently Reed is as healthy as he's ever been. To me, that says that he will last until about week 4 or so. But weeks 1-3 should be fun for you.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Graham and Reed for sure.

Brown's target volume just isn't bankable. I need to see him produce in a game before I am comfortable starting him.

As for Patterson? You might be crazy to be considering this. He is as likely to be out of the game plan entirely as he is to be featured. I need to see Belicek use him consistently in real games before I would even consider rostering him, let alone starting him.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brown and Reed. I like Brown because it looks like Flacco was looking his way a lot in the preseason. The Ravens finally have usable WRs and I expect that offense to look much better this year. I think he's gonna get a decent amount of work. I'd also go Reed this week because I know Smith loves throwing to TEs. Rodgers doesn't. And while he may develop more love for Graham, for this week, I'm going with what I think is more likely and that's Smith looking for Reed a lot.

I start the two TEs. Apparently Reed is as healthy as he's ever been. To me, that says that he will last until about week 4 or so. But weeks 1-3 should be fun for you.

Graham and Reed for sure.

Brown's target volume just isn't bankable. I need to see him produce in a game before I am comfortable starting him.

As for Patterson? You might be crazy to be considering this. He is as likely to be out of the game plan entirely as he is to be featured. I need to see Belicek use him consistently in real games before I would even consider rostering him, let alone starting him.

i agree with these statements

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, you can start both TEs? I think I misunderstood the topic. If that's the case, I'd probably go with both TEs. I'd go Graham over Brown because I feel like Graham will get a score. I can easily see him having a low yardage game but getting a TD while Brown might get targets but his overall point value won't top Graham's. Something like 5 catches for 60 yards for Brown with 3 catches for 25 yards and a TD for Graham. (Fwiw, I can see Reed having like 7 catches for 70 to 80 yards and/or a TD)

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Brown this year but in this game it's gonna be Collins, Collins, Collins! WOuld be hard fer me to start 2 TE's but I'd go Graham and Reed. If I was gonna start one of those WR's I'm starting TWill SD.................not to be confused with TWill TDAFD