• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL D1 opening

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Due to the Foot's abandonment of his team..we have an opening in D1

@femurov , @averagejoe , @ehb5 , @bksballer89 @Robotech , you guys get first dibbs on claiming the open team, if you want it. Becuase we'd love to have any of you, and there's no way any of us would ever not support your inclusion as a team owner, were offering up this opening as a "first come, first serve" type deal. We are definitely hoping for a long term commitment here, so keep that in mind.

D1 is a 14 team dynasty, standard scoring, ***NO PPR** league, 20 man rosters, 9 starters, QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/TE/FLEX/K/D, 11 man bench,, NO taxi squad, 2 IR slots, we do use teamD and K's, and no you cannot go without a kicker (or any other position for that matter) at any time. 5 round rookie draft, with drop and draft format, 20 man roster size maintained at all times.

That being said, here's what you'd be getting into:

In honor of my family's quest to buy a new home, I give you-
"The Ultimate 'Fixer Upper'"

This "diamond in the rough " has "good bones" with Jonathon Taylor as it's foundation corner stone. Excellent potential for all your creative capabilities without much else to stand in the way of your imagination.

Inclusions-
QBs- Tom Brady, D. Carr
RBs- J. Taylor, J. Conner, Ito Smith, and Chris Thompson
WR's- Julio Jones, Antonio Brown, Cole Beasley, L. Shenualt, H. Ruggs, AJ Green, A. Isabella
TE - Gronk, Jimmy Graham.
K- C. Boswell
DST- DALL, LAR.
A 3rd and 4th round draft pick in next year's rookie draft

exclusions -
Foot traded away his 2021 #1, #2, and #5

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Due to the Foot's abandonment of his team..we have an opening in D1

@femurov , @averagejoe , @ehb5 , @bksballer89 @Robotech , you guys get first dibbs on claiming the open team, if you want it. Becuase we'd love to have any of you, and there's no way any of us would ever not support your inclusion as a team owner, were offering up this opening as a "first come, first serve" type deal. We are definitely hoping for a long term commitment here, so keep that in mind.

D1 is a 14 team dynasty, standard scoring, ***NO PPR** league, 20 man rosters, 9 starters, QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/TE/FLEX/K/D, 11 man bench,, NO taxi squad, 2 IR slots, we do use teamD and K's, and no you cannot go without a kicker (or any other position for that matter) at any time. 5 round rookie draft, with drop and draft format, 20 man roster size maintained at all times.

That being said, here's what you'd be getting into:

In honor of my family's quest to buy a new home, I give you-
"The Ultimate 'Fixer Upper'"

This "diamond in the rough " has "good bones" with Jonathon Taylor as it's foundation corner stone. Excellent potential for all your creative capabilities without much else to stand in the way of your imagination.

Inclusions-
QBs- Tom Brady, D. Carr
RBs- J. Taylor, J. Conner, Ito Smith, and Chris Thompson
WR's- Julio Jones, Antonio Brown, Cole Beasley, L. Shenualt, H. Ruggs, AJ Green, A. Isabella
TE - Gronk, Jimmy Graham.
K- C. Boswell
DST- DALL, LAR.
A 3rd and 4th round draft pick in next year's rookie draft

exclusions -
Foot traded away his 2021 #1, #2, and #5
Great write up Treff!

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, our offer was accepted, so my quest for the new home, is no longer a quest, but now a massive undertaking of moving our shit by end of September...ughh...lol

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, our offer was accepted, so my quest for the new home, is no longer a quest, but now a massive undertaking of moving our shit by end of September...ughh...lol
Hire college kids!

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just did this last year. Still trying to get over it. :sad2:

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was in my house for 30 years. did not know I had so much crap. then it is on to fixing the new house to the way I want it. Most of that is done but still working on fine tuning it. For instance- ordered a shuffle board table for the basement and still need to furnish a bedroom. It will keep you busy particularly with the the honey dos.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
canstockphoto5712220-030728.jpg

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not seeing the potential. :)
Shiny new toilet?
It's still standing?
The surrounding houses are bringing the value up?
Penthouse garden?

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shiny new toilet?
It's still standing?
The surrounding houses are bringing the value up?
Penthouse garden?
I guess Henry Ruggs could be a shiny new tiolet...maybe??

Shenualt being perhaps new window coverings??

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess Henry Ruggs could be a shiny new tiolet...maybe??

Shenualt being perhaps new window coverings??
Gruden cant use josh jacobs correctly, its not shocking he cant use ruggs correct, and over drafted them both.....shame to they both are talented

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man..I figured this would be a hot seller.. :)
So i am clear, D1 already had their rookie draft, and all he has next year is a 3rd and a 4th. Right?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man..I figured this would be a hot seller.. :)

with all due respect to the previous manager....how do you leave a rookie draft without a single rookie, or your next year's 1st and 2nd, and have that team to show for it?

Jimmy Fallon What GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with all due respect to the previous manager....how do you leave a rookie draft without a single rookie, or your next year's 1st and 2nd, and have that team to show for it?

Foot went on a trading rampage during the past years rookie draft, Kamara, Barkley, Nuk Hopkuns, Godwin...among many others coming and going.. sometimes twice...but after the dust settled...Bandit ended up with his '20 and 21' #1's and #2's...and he had hung his hat on Taylor/Ruggs/Shenualt as his core going forward.

all he had in this past years draft was a 5th rounder, which he never showed up to use.

Sad..but true

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will admit I am intrigued.
Can i lobby the league for 1st round supplemental pick in 2022 (15th overall) ??

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Honestly i was looking at a ton of dynasty orphans this year, to take over teams. Its shocking how many teams look like his. Full of useless guys, and no draft capitol