• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pick a Halloween costume for CFB teams

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're implying just how much better we are than the rest of the B1G? Makes sense. Even with 3 other ranked teams, a team as elite as Ohio State certainly stands out.

kinda. but seriously, when was the last time ohio state played a game against a top 20 team, by end of year (or in 2013, current week) rankings? it has been a while.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kinda. but seriously, when was the last time ohio state played a game against a top 20 team, by end of year (or in 2013, current week) rankings? it has been a while.

A few weeks ago. Wisconsin will be easily top 20 by year's end. If not for horrible refs, they'd be top 10 right now. Why do rankings go to top 25, yet you skew them to an arbitrary top 20 just to troll?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, Mamba mad.

I'm sure he is still sleeping it off. :suds:

Kind of disappointed. Unless he did it on another thread he said he was going to take steel down a peg and never came through. :noidea: He nearly had a wallace moment brewing, but blew his load too quickly? :yahoo:

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colorado State

coolest-lil-bo-peep-and-the-man-who-stole-my-sheep-costume-3-21139220.jpg

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clemson...

Attachments

• really-gay-costume.jpg
    really-gay-costume.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 47

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few weeks ago. Wisconsin will be easily top 20 by year's end. If not for horrible refs, they'd be top 10 right now. Why do rankings go to top 25, yet you skew them to an arbitrary top 20 just to troll?

lol @ you assuming wisconsin would have made that FG against arizona state when their kicker is getting his scholly taken away because he's been so miserable.

and we can rank teams 5, 10, 20, 25, 30, 40, whatever...

it is funny to note though that it has been multiple years since this so-called elite team has even faced a top 20 opponent.

and wisconsin may climb the rankings but it will be because other teams lose to good opponents, not because wisconsin is doing anything impressive. if they get skullf***ed back to earth against an SEC team in the capital one bowl or something, will they still be top 20?

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama would be Freddy Krueger. You know he's there and you cant even escape him in your dreams and he usually kills most of the people he encounters.

until some teenage girl decides she's not afraid, and bama falls to a burning pile of crap? :D

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @ you assuming wisconsin would have made that FG against arizona state when their kicker is getting his scholly taken away because he's been so miserable.

and we can rank teams 5, 10, 20, 25, 30, 40, whatever...

it is funny to note though that it has been multiple years since this so-called elite team has even faced a top 20 opponent.

and wisconsin may climb the rankings but it will be because other teams lose to good opponents, not because wisconsin is doing anything impressive. if they get skullf***ed back to earth against an SEC team in the capital one bowl or something, will they still be top 20?

Missouri is running through that conference. Outside of Bama, nobody looks as dangerous as Wisconsin.

I really got under your skin here. I thought you were just being a dumbass. FWIW, in 2011 we beat Wisconsin who finished top 10 I believe, so we've gone exactly 1 year without beating a top 20 team, considering this season is far from over.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missouri is running through that conference. Outside of Bama, nobody looks as dangerous as Wisconsin.

I really got under your skin here. I thought you were just being a dumbass. FWIW, in 2011 we beat Wisconsin who finished top 10 I believe, so we've gone exactly 1 year without beating a top 20 team, considering this season is far from over.

you didn't get under my skin at all. clearly i've struck a nerve with you calling out ohio state's pathetic wins. 2 top 5 wins in 35 seasons? that's almost hard to believe. i mean, i know ohio state is typically a little bit overrated year in and year out... but still, you would think a good program like ohio state could knock off one top 5 team every decade and a half. but i guess not.

as for missouri "running through that conference"... a) they are a legit top 10 team as evidenced by there very high computer numbers (better than ohio state's in several cases). and b) they might be 50-50 to win the East. missouri could easily lose games against ole miss and texas a&m... so i wouldn't quite say they are running through the conference simply because the other contenders had picked up 2 conference losses while missouri had yet to get to the meat of their schedule.

but none of the 20 or 25 game win streak applies. heh. that's impressive to be able to get that many cupcakes through full conference schedules.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Most reasonable post from an osu fan evar! Now, whats your take on terry porter? :lol: