• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Philly trades Zach Ertz

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong about what? I think Hurts will end up having the best career of those QBs.

I'm sure you would feel the same if Hurts played for the Cards and Murray played for the Eagles. Right?

That is kind of the point. Quit being an endless homer. It's great to root for your team and it is fine to have some bias. But dont get carried away with it like you do where every Eagle player is the best player at his position in the league.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When? He is literally the worst out of them all. And he is the only one who has been benched.

He's far from the worst of them. He hasn't been benched at any point in his peo career yet. Also another part of your statement being wrong is that Tua has literally been benched before (look at that, a correct use of the word literally unlike your post).

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure you would feel the same if Hurts played for the Cards and Murray played for the Eagles. Right?

That is kind of the point. Quit being an endless homer. It's great to root for your team and it is fine to have some bias. But dont get carried away with it like you do where every Eagle player is the best player at his position in the league.

I'd have the same concerns for Murray that I have now. He can't stay healthy.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd have the same concerns for Murray that I have now. He can't stay healthy.

This is the 1st time he has missed time in 3 years and he is missing time for the EXACT same reason that Hurts is currently sidelined: an ankle.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the 1st time he has missed time in 3 years and he is missing time for the EXACT same reason that Hurts is currently sidelined: an ankle.

His level of play dropped off a cliff last year due to injuries. He can't hold up over the course of a season. 17 game seasons now and likely 18 game seasons in the future do him no favors.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When? He is literally the worst out of them all. And he is the only one who has been benched.
When Hurts flips to RB and the others stay at RB Hurts will have a better RB career. However the rush numbers between Hurts and Murray will be close.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's far from the worst of them. He hasn't been benched at any point in his peo career yet. Also another part of your statement being wrong is that Tua has literally been benched before (look at that, a correct use of the word literally unlike your post).
Currently benched. “But he’s hurt” no bro, he is benched. And he is the worst out of all those other QBs. For you to even say that with a straight face Is comedy gold,

Btw- Funny hearing you try and correct people for over-exaggerating.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Currently benched. “But he’s hurt” no bro, he is benched. And he is the worst out of all those other QBs. For you to even say that with a straight face Is comedy gold,

Btw- Funny hearing you try and correct people for over-exaggerating.

He isn't benched. He also isn't the worst out of those QBs.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Google “will minshew replace hurts” and you’ll find lots of different sources discussing that. This is how it starts. Now the eagles have two weeks to deal with it. Even if Hurts starts the minute he throws a pick or has a bad half they will be out speculating.

That wouldn’t happen if Hurts had the ceiling that RTK says he has.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Google “will minshew replace hurts” and you’ll find lots of different sources discussing that. This is how it starts. Now the eagles have two weeks to deal with it. Even if Hurts starts the minute he throws a pick or has a bad half they will be out speculating.

That wouldn’t happen if Hurts had the ceiling that RTK says he has.

Whats the ceiling I say he has? Or is the dementia patient imagining things again?

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats the ceiling I say he has? Or is the dementia patient imagining things again?
Well, it’s obviously higher than Kyler Murray who has had one of the best first 3 years of any QB in history.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That he’s the best of those QBs listed in the other thread. Not only are your reading comprehension skills a joke you are also pretty stupid. Again, that’s why you gravitate to those stupid window licking news sites. They are geared toward simpletons like yourself.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That he’s the best of those QBs listed in the other thread. Not only are your reading comprehension skills a joke you are also pretty stupid. Again, that’s why you gravitate to those stupid window licking news sites. They are geared toward simpletons like yourself.

Yeah I think he will end up having the best career of those QBs.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s not even the best on his team.

This kid will not back down from the most ridiculous eaglecentric predictions which is simply comical.